"-I could totally beat Four in a fight!"

Four chuckled. "One day we'll have to test that statement. Not now, I can't be bothered. Anyways, I'm gonna go. You two have fun with... this." And with a snap of his fingers, he disappeared.

"You really are an idiot." The King stated, turning back to the younger God. 

"Yeah, yeah, you said that already..."

"Look. I'm not gonna do anything about this. But I just want to talk to you." 

Alpha narrowed his eyes. "About?"

"The fact that you seem to think you have to be better than Four. I'm not gonna lie, Four is stronger and probably smarter than you. But that doesn't mean either of you is a better God. I see both of you the same." King Multiverse looked at Alpha, but the shorter turned his head away to avoid eye contact. 

"How can we be equal if he's both stronger and smarter than me?" 

"Well, you're both just beneath me and both above the Lower Gods. There is no fourth category here. We view the Lower Gods as equals, and yet we all know who the strongest technically is. Well, they're all physically capable of being the strongest, but mentality plays an even more important part. I think the same is true for you and Four. He can bring himself to do bad things that you normally wouldn't do. I say normally since your behaviour last night was a little... unexpected."

"So does that mean I'm stronger than Four?"

"I'm not encouraging you to do that again."

"But-"

"No, it doesn't. It makes you irrational and irresponsible." 

Alpha was still evading the eyes of his superior, now looking down at the floor. Since he had no comment, King Multiverse continued. 

"Has anyone talked to Ink?"

Alpha shook his head.

"...Right. Well, Alpha. I need to speak to Four. Can you round up the Light Gods and tell them we're putting everything on hold for a day or so?" 

"Why can't I be there? Let me guess... I'm not intelligent enough to understand?" Alpha's voice was venomous he sent King Multiverse a death glare.

"We've just been through this. I'm not playing your childish game anymore. Now, the Light Gods. You're going to tell them they've got a few days off. With no Destruction, and I think we're missing Negativity due too injuries too, we need the balance to just... Well, we need to keep it equal. If anything goes wrong, Four's Destruction. I don't know what you are- don't look at me like that, you'd cover a Light God, and we don't actually need that right now," The King clicked his fingers and a portal appeared behind him, "Off you go."

Alpha ignored the portal the other had summoned and just disappeared. King Multiverse rolled his eyes. "Idiot..."

**

"No." Geno pushed Nightmare away from the door to Error's room, "He does not need you here right now."

"But-" 

"No, Nightmare. He doesn't want anyone in there, he's in a hell of a lot of pain. His morphine has worn off and I need to give him more. Just leave him for a while." Geno walked off down the corridor. Nightmare hadn't actually seen any doctors with Error yet, just Geno and his brother. and Error wasn't even Dream's patient.

"Nightmare. Your phone." Reaper said from beside him. 

"Wh- oh, right." Nightmare looked confusedly at the phone. "Uh... It's Ink's Latino friend..." He answered it, "Hello?"

Creation Begins with an I, Destruction Begins with an E (Undertale Errink Book)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें