9 - Christopher

"You alright, Hyung?" Jeongin asked, "Where's noona?"

"Oh, she f-fell asleep so I put her in her r-room." He stuttered, internally slapping himself. The rest of them were either looking at him confused and Jisung and Felix were smirking at him.

"Why are you so nervous, bro?" Felix asked trying to hide his smile. Chan blushed at the thought of Hyun Jae calling her that. 

"Oh, I, uh- I don't know... Well I got to go, bye!" he smiled and ran into his room, grabbed his phone and slipped on a hoodie and beanie before running back to her house.

"What the fuck is happening?" Woojin asked, surprising the boys with his swearing.

"The plan." Felix smirked.

"What?" Jisung asked.

"She faked sleeping on him and now she's gonna tease the hell out of him." Felix giggled.

"But why is he so flustered?" Seungmin asked.

"She probably called him Christopher." Minho laughed, "I like this side of Jae."

"I'm back, Jae!" he smiled and jumped onto her bed next to her. She wrapped her leg over his body and rested her head on his chest as he played his her hair.

"You feeling better, Chris?" she asked and put her hand on his stomach. She flushed pink when she felt his abs through his hoodie and shirt. He noticed and intertwined her fingers with his. 

"Yeah, much better, baby girl. I don't know why I wasn't crying over her anyway." he smiled and sighed.

"Chris?"

"Yeah?" 

"You said you like someone, who is it?"

"That's a secret. It's not like I can date them at the moment." he sighed, genuinely upset at the thought .

"Why?"

"Because I just broke up with Chaeyoung."

"So? It's not like she'll do anything. People know she's cheated on you and about the whole deal. They'll be happy for you instead." Hyun Jae smiled and tightened her grip on his hand, "As long as I like the girl, or guy, I don't discriminate, I'm happy for you."

"I'M STRAIGHT, JAE!" he shouted, making her giggle.

"So, tell me then." she said with her puppy eyes.

"Can't."

"Chris!" she whined before sitting up, "You said it's not like you can date them which implies that you know they like you."

"Well aren't you smart." he smiled. She sighed and fell onto his chest again.

"Don't let her not let me not be able to do this with you..." she whispered to herself but Chan heard.

'She's so dumb, I swear to God...' He thought and laughed lightly.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're just really cute sometimes."

"All the time, Chris, all the time."

~~~~

"I'm gonna get changed, no looking." Hyun Jae said and got up, taking out a crop top and joggers. Chan nodded and took his phone out, while she changed. Hyun Jae smiled to herself, thinking about what she was going to do next. Stripping down to just her underwear and bra, she walked beside Chan and grabbed a hair tie from her bedside table, he looked up but immediately looked away, his cheeks flushed red. She smiled at that and walked back, putting her joggers on. 

"Chris?" she called but he just hummed in response. "Christopher!" she yelled, making him jump and look at her. His eyes were focused on her body and her boobs, "My face is up here!" she shouted and quickly slipped her shirt on, barely covering them. She looked at Chan who had put a pillow on his hips, probably covering his boner and his whole face was red. She jumped onto the bed next to him. 

"Sorry about that, Jae." He said.

"I don't mind... I mean, you have seen more than that before." she shrugged and hugged him.

~~~~~

"Are they fucking?" Changbin asked out of nowhere.

"Bro, calm down, Chan's not like that." Felix yelled, half laughing at the same time. "I'm sure they're just talking or they've fallen asleep."

"It's been an hour though, should we go check?" Hyunjin asked.

"No, let them be, Jae's probably doing the plan." Seungmin said and the others nodded.

"Uh, guys? I have to tell you something..." Jisung said and the boys looked at him, "So, Chan told me about 6 months ago that he liked Jae but he didn't say anything because he wasn't sure if she liked him and he used Chaeyoung to try and get over her but then it just made him like her more. That's why he went out with the whole plan. Now he knows she likes him so I suggest that we push them a bit. Tell them that they look like a couple." 

"WHAT THE SHIT JISUNG, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US EARLIER YOU DIPSHIT?" Minho screeched.

"He said not to!" Jisung defended himself. The others sighed.