4 - confess

Chan POV

*time skip to end of school day*

I was walking with Jisung and Hyun Jae when she saw one of her other friends. "I'll be back in about 15 minutes, just tell the others that I am coming." she smiled before giggling and walking off with her. I didn't even realise I was staring at her until Jisung nudged me.

"Chan, can we stop staring creepily and leave?" he whispered and dragged me finto an empty classroom, shutting the door behind him. 

"Shouldn't we go outsi-"

"Listen, you have to break up with Chaeyoung."

"Where the hell did that come from?" I asked, a little louder than I had intended to.

"Come on Chan, listen, we all hate her, especially Jae. I don't want you to get hurt by her, she's cheating on you Chan, I've seen it."

"NO she isn't! She wouldn't!" I protested but I remembered what Jae had told me, "Really?"

Jisung nodded his head, "Sorry bro, I do know why..."

"Jisung, tell me why, I can fix this." I pleaded, practically on my knees. I didn't want to lose her to some other guy.

"I overheard her talking to one of her friends say that she doesn't like the way you call Jae baby girl, the way you talk to her more softly than you do to her, the way you talk about her whenever you're together, even the way you look at her. She hates Jae more than anything in the world because... she's jealous."

"But-"

"Chan, you've told me about your feelings for Jae. You can't hide them much longer. In fact, it's a good thing that Chaeyoung's cheating on you. You know that the feeling between you two was mutual then. You didn't really love her, did you?" Jisung asked and I shook my head, ashamed, "Exactly. She didn't seem to excited when you asked her out, she was using you to get popular, Chan, she even told you. You, the dumbass, caught feelings and now look at the state of you."

"I don't love her. I like her." I pointed out. "I never said I loved Chaeyoung. I love Jae, but she doesn't love me back, she said she likes someone and I doubt it's me."

"Chan, you're an idiot..." Jisung sighed and opened the door, "Come on let's go." he said before I could say anything.