•11•

Banner on the side made by @dysphoria-         • • •
I woke up in a room with no lights. Where am I? I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. Why the Hannah Montana was the room so dark? I rubbed my eyes and noticed that I was pale as a ghost. Am I dead? I looked around the room. This place looked exactly like my room! Guess I'm not dead if I'm still in my room...on my comfy bed.

"Look at this, Sleeping Beauty is finally awake." A voice said. I looked around the room once again and my heart leaped.

"Jeez! You scared me Arrow!" I placed my hand on my heart to add effect. I tried to sit up but Arrow pushed me back down by my shoulders. I gave him a questioning look.

"I scared you?" Arrow let a small laugh. "More like you scared me." Huh? I scared Arrow? That was a first. Never thought me, a harmless person can scare a dude like Arrow.

"Please, you probably saw a pink monster with some alien antennas." I said waving my arms in the air. I dropped my arms and rubbed my stomach. Man, how long has it been? Arrow still had his hand on my shoulders and I stared at it. I scooted over and his hands dropped on the pillow. Arrow was surprised at the sudden movement and his face dropped on the pillow as well. I bursted out laughing and clutched my stomach. I could feel Arrow's glare on me but I could of cared less. Man, I should had took a picture!

"Now that you are awake and looks healthy," Arrow sat on his bottom and ran his hands through his hair. "Make me food." My jaw dropped at his answer.

"Excuse me? Are you telling me to make you food?" I pointed to myself my eyes staring into his eyes. He just nodded his head and fell back against my bed. What a lazy nincompoop! But I'm hungry anyway...but still! My stomach growled and I felt my ears get hot.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who is hungry."  I didn't look at him. But I could tell he had a smirk on his face. I hate my life. I got out of bed and stomped over to the door. 1 second. 2 seconds. 3 seconds. Wow, I see how it is. He wasn't even going to help me? What a gentleman. I walked out of the room and slammed the door shut. Why was that word even made up? Men, gentle? My booty says, no.

I walked down the stairs and reached the kitchen. The lights were on and someone was there. Uh. Oh.That better not be Spence. Or mum. Or dad. I took a few steps back and ran back into my room, making sure I didn't make a sound. I shut the door quietly and leaned against the door, breathing hard. Arrow looked at me weirdly with one eye opened. I ignored him and slid down to the floor. THERE WAS A ROBBER IN MY HOUSE! No, maybe it was a rapist. Nah, maybe it was just Spence or maybe mum and dad. Or maybe it was just me. Yeah, it's just me. I laughed without humor and closed my mouth.

"Something wrong loser?" Arrow asked. I just stared straight ahead.

"Arrow?" I gulped and pointed to the door. "Can you go downstairs with me?" I finally asked him. I looked at him with wide eyes. He raised one eyebrow and sighed. Arrow stood up and walked over to the door.

"You coming?" I nodded and stood up so fast, Flash would be jealous. Arrow walked out the door and I followed him out quickly. He stopped and I bumped into his back. I rubbed my head and glared at his back. Arrow turned his head slightly to look at me and rolled his eyes. He turned back around and just stood there. I looked at his back confused.

"Why aren't you moving?" I heard a smack and he turned his whole body around. I took a step back and looked up at him.

"Where am I suppose to go loser? Don't tell me you told me to go out here to kick me out." I stared at him in disbelief. Jackass. I'm about to piss my pants and this was the attitude I received. I lifted shaky hands and pointed to the kitchen.