•1•

Alexis's outfit (pic from Nathalie Paris)

    *  *  *
     "BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!" What the hell was
      that? Whatever it was, it disturbed my   
                         beauty sleep.

"Whoever you are, fućk off. I don't like you." I moaned and covered myself with the soft covers. Can I ever have peace?

"BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!" Oh. The alarm clock. I removed my hand that was under my pillow and tried to find the stupid snooze button. Where are you?

Click. Finally. I removed the covers and got out of bed. The chilly morning air brushed lightly against my skin, bringing cold shivers down my back. I cannot believe I had to wake up on a Monday.

Slowly, I opened my stiff eyes. I should have went to sleep earlier. I blame it on YouTube. I walked to the bathroom and opened the door. I turned on the faucet and start to apply toothpaste on my tooth brush. If there was a robot to brush your teeth, I would be the first one to buy it.

After all that hard work, I walked into my walk in closet and chose an outfit. I picked a white cropped top, long legged overalls and some white sandals. I examined myself in the mirror. Yas honey, this is cozy.

I grabbed my backpack and phone. I checked to see if I had any messages that I had ignored. Well this one certainly does not surprise me,

[ALEXIS EMILY SHAY GET YOUR FÛCKING ASS OUT OF BED BEFORE I FUCKÎNG WALK OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND SMACK THE SHÎT OUT OF YOU!!] -Carly

She is so nice right? Note sarcasm. Carly is one of my best friend since forever. But you do not want to mess with her, she can be a bit...violent. By violent, I legit mean violent. She is a crazy chick.

"Alexis! Hurry up!" my twin brother yelled. Unlike other twins, me and him are very close and we barely fight. But that changed after freshman year. Things change when you go to high school.

"Be right down!" I yelled back. I put away my phone and ran downstairs.

"Finally. Eat up, we're going to be late sis." Spencer said and walked out the kitchen. I walked up to the island and grabbed an apple. Nothing fancy. Even though this mansion is huge for only 4 people living in it. Spencer, the two maids and me. Father was always out doing business, seeing that he has thousands of workers working for him. Mother was a fashion designer. Though her shop is located in Britain not California.

I threw away my finished apple and walked out the door.

"Spencer! Lets go!" I shouted. I saw Spencer running down the stairs. I walked out the door and towards the garage and typed in the pass code.

Once it was fully opened, I saw my baby. My black motorcycle. She is a beauty. I took out my keys and started the engine. I placed my helmet on my head and made sure it felt comfortable. I waited for a minute and sped off.