•15•

Updated Character List

Arrow Chance: Adrian Chance||20 years

Justin Mendel: Jasper Mendel||20 years

Vincent Nelson: Vernon Nelson||20 years

Victor Nelson: Valien Nelson||20 years

* * *

I stared at Adrian's eyes for the past minute No words were spoken during that time. I wanted to swim in his eyes. The color was unnatural for a regular human. I pulled Adrian's head closer to me and kissed his right eye. Then I kissed the left, letting my lips linger there for a few seconds.

"What was that for?" Adrian asked me while brushing away a strand of hair that fell onto my eye. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to stare at his eyes.

I pushed Adrian off the bed and brushed away the invisible dust. Honestly, why do people do that? I shook my head and laughed at myself. I stood up and was going to walk out the door. But Adrian grabbed my arm before I could step out. I looked at him questioningly. I was starving, literally only drank a latte the whole morning. I was a growing girl, I needed to be fed.  

"And where do you think you're going?" Adrian asked while pulling me to his chest. I tried to push him away but obviously, it was no use. His strength was like the Hulk.

"I'm hungry. I only drank a latte," I pouted and gave Adrian the face he couldn't resist...the puppy face. "I'm gonna die if I don't get food in my right now." Adrian stared at me and bit his lip. He looked deep in thought and kept glancing at me. I kept the puppy face on and smirked internally. Free food, come to mama!

Adrian ran his hand through his hair, making it messy...and very sexy. Me likey. "I guess I can make you something." Excuse me? Adrian cook?

"Sorry but I'm still young. I want to live and see the world. I still have to get married and have kids and eat lots of food and have fun and-" Adrian smacked his hand over my mouth and I held back the urge to lick it.

"My food isn't poisonous Angel. I can assure you that it's 100 percent safe." I still wasn't convinced. I mean, he's a boy. Boy and cooking don't exactly mix well. I had first hand experience. Spencer and dad were the definition of "The Cursed Cookers." The fact that those two were able to turn water black, meant that boys were not to be let in the kitchen.

Adrian dragged me out of his room to the kitchen. I sat on the stool and watched him get out the ingredients. I looked around for a fire extinguisher, just incase "Super Alexis" had to save the day. And thank the Lord, there was one hidden between two cabinets.

I stared at Adrian's back while he was moving around and doing whatever he was doing

I stared at Adrian's back while he was moving around and doing whatever he was doing. His muscles flex under his shirt, making me almost drool. Keyword, almost. But damn, it was so hot. I continued to stare and noticed something black peek out.