•2•

Banner made by @alleymcallister
                               *  *  *
"Stop playing with your food! You are so
immature." I took Vincent's spoon and he 
   made the puppy face. Oh. My. God. Don't
         look at his face. Do not look. No!

"Fine!" I gave up and gave Vincent back his spoon. I knew I should had look at his face.

"You can't resist the face." Vincent said and started to stab his cookie with a spoon. I mean, who does that? He acted like a freaking 3 year old.

"DING!DING!" The bell rings from the doorway of Starbucks. I looked to see who was at the door. Carly was here!

"Hey Al!" She greeted. I grinned at her. Trust her to make anything strange. There was this one time where she went on blabbing about how Unicorn poop are M&Ms. She said that the inside is brown yet it still tastes good because it came out of a Unicorn's butt. And I have to live with her weirdness.

"Oo! So these are the boys you are tutoring!" She stuck her hand out to the boys. "Hi, I'm Carly!" Justin stood up and shot her a flirty smile. Oh no, this is gonna turn out bad.

"I'm Justin and Alex, I didn't know you had such beautiful friends?" He smirked mischievously. Carly raised her eyebrow on him and gave him a strange look. She stepped a back slightly, her hands formed into a fist. Yup, thats it, he is done for. We better prepare the funeral. I think I saw a good cemetery around the corner.

He pulled her arm toward him, but before he could do anything, Carly twisted his arm behind his back. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Carly here, hates any kind of affection. I know...she is EVIL. But of course I know the back story to why she was like that. Justin moaned in pain while Vincent, Victor, and Arrow chuckled quietly at their best friend's pain.

"Don't ever touch me you dip shît." Carly hissed. He yelped as she tightened her hold on him. Fearing for his life, Justin nodded quickly. Yeah... that was how messed up to the head she is. Carly looked up at me and smiled brightly at me. The guys look taken back at her sudden change of mood. Letting go of Justin, she pushed him down to floor. I think we need to change his name to Mr. Mop.

"So what's up!" The boys bursted out laughing. I shook my head at Carly, chuckling silently.

"Now you know how Carly despises any type of affection." Carly winked in a over exaggeratedly. I rolled my eyes at her as Justin grunted in agreement.

I giggled at him, his face flushed angrily. He gritted his teeth and growled at Carly as she smirked at him. I had a feeling those two would get along just fine.

"You look a little red there Justin, do you have boo boo?" She asked him in a sickly sweet voice. Her voice was smooth as butter. He narrowed his eyes at her and painfully stood up and latched onto the table.

"You little bitch. When I get better, I going to make you pay." He snarled at her, baring his pearly whites. Personally I thought he looked like a little puppy getting angry because he did not get what he wanted. Carly smirked triumphantly, her eyes said we'll-see-about-that.

The doorbell rang and I turned my head to see who it was. I internally groaned in pain. Nicole Jones. Great. Just great.

"Alexis? Its so nice to see you here!" Nicole exclaimed. Carly scoffed at how pathetic she sounded. She sounded like a plastic Barbie doll. Oh wait, she is one.

"Ye-." I was cut off when Carly spoke.

"Fûck off slut." Nicole ignored her and turned her attention to something else.

"Who are your friends?" she asked and sat down next to Arrow since he is sitting next to me. Of course she would. Don't say something mean Alex. I felt the words rising to my throat. I was going to have a word vomit any moment now.