•3•

Cover made by @IMaNencePhaL0us
                                *  *  *
The first thing I heard when I woke up was
the stupid alarm. Kill me now. I rolled onto
    my stomach so the stupid sun would not
       shine onto eyes until they got a tan.

"BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!" Where are you little snooze button. I clicked every button until the beeping stopped. Finally, peace and quiet.

I stayed in the position I was in for a few minutes. I did not want to wake up. I hated this. Stupid school. Stupid alarm. Stupid sun. I opened my eyes slowly and turned over. Well, better get up or Carly is going to hunt me down. I shuddered at the thought.

I swung my legs over the bed and sat up straight. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and did my regular morning routine. Brush, get dress, hair then make up. I'm starting to hate my memory. Dumb me had to misplace the contacts. In the end I had wear my black glasses. I looked like a girl who stuffed her nose in books 24\7. I am so not that girl.

      Alexis's Outfit (pic from Koleen Diaz)

I grabbed my phone and walked down the long stairs. Spencer was already in the kitchen eating cereal. Didn't even hear him come home. He freaked me out sometimes.

"Morning sis." Spencer greeted. How can he wake up this early when he was partying all day? I mean, at least that was what I thought he did. Sometimes I would think he was some alien from outer space.

"Morning bro," I replied. Then the question I wanted to ask came into my head. "Spen? I wanted to ask you something." I looked around the room, avoiding eye contact.

"Go for it." I walked over to the cabinets and grabbed a bowl. I set it down on the counter and stared at the wall in front of me. I turned to look at him and he was staring straight at me. Okay then, there was totally no pressure.

"Do you know Arrow, Justin, Vincent and Victor?" What kind of question is that? Of course he knows! They are the most popular guys at school! You are so stupid Alexis!

"Why? Do you know them?" Spencer asked his voice laced with anger. Lie! Alexis lie!

"No. I was just asking." I lied smoothly. Let's hope that he didn't see through that. If he did, I'll be dead meat.

"Are you sure? People just don't go up and ask if you know someone. Unless you need to find their address or other things like that." Spencer says and narrowed his eyes. Do not look at the eyes. Every time he does that I spill out the truth. Like when I was 6, and I took this girl's jump rope and told her it was mine. Then Spencer came and did those eyes and I spilled the truth. I know stupid but what? I was six!

"Fine. Carly wouldn't shut up over them and I thought you knew them, so I asked you. You know how she is over guys." I lied again. I stared into Spencer's eyes so it looked liked I told the truth.