Chapter 55 "You have a Crush Erisu!?"

He continued to fight, but in an awkward manner. I watched as he took one arm and held me close to him, while the other one was blocking all of Beerus's punches.
"Goku, you can let me go now." I said awkwardly, a little flustered by the situation.
"No it's fine, I can fight and hold you. Plus I don't want you to fall." He reasoned. I was about to remind him that I could fly, but it's alright.
"Okay." I replied with a smile, earning Goku a punch in the face.
"Oww." He said as he started fighting back.
"Alright you two, I think that's enough." Whis said as he got in the way with his staff.
"Huh, aww, but why?" Goku complained a bit sadly.
"Well Lord Beerus is the one ordering the stop you know." Whis replied as we looked down to see Puar as Lord Beerus. My face immediately went awkward as I internally face-palmed.
"Alright fine."Goku said in defeat as he followed after Lord Beerus who was in the Monaka costume. I watched as me and Goku landed on the shimmering grass. My feet touched the green grass as he put me down. I was of course still standing by him.
"Thanks Goku." I thanked happily.
"No problem Erisu. Always happy to help ya." He said happily as he scratched the back of his neck causing me to blush a bit at his comment. That's when Yamcha ruined everything.
"That was a hell of a fight. Too bad Monaka blacked out and missed the whole thing."
We saw as Goku looked at Monaka and than the Monaka disguised as Beerus.
"So I did this for nothing." Beerus shouted angrily. I watched as Vegeta got into a fighting stance.
"Wow, I didn't know you could duplicate yourself like Buu does Monaka." Goku commented happily as he walked off with me and Vegeta to go start snacking on snacks.
Time skip to after we finished snacking.......
"Alright, can I get everyone's attention please." Bulma announced as she held an empty bottle up. We all looked up at her.
"Wonder what's up." I said curiously.
"I know many people have already left the party, but before we end it and go eat that delicious dinner that Erisu, Goku, and Monika made us, we're going to play spin the bottle." Bulma announced as she held the bottle up.
"Oh hell no." I said in a panic. We watched as everyone sat in a circle. I of course didn't and for some reason since I didn't, Goku didn't.
"Oh come on Erisu. I didn't know you were such a chicken." Kat teased.
"No I'm not." I replied.
"Than play spin the bottle with us." She interrogated.
"Fine." I said immediately getting a follow from Goku.
"Alright so the first one is whoever it lands on had to let the person across from them look through their phone." Bulma said as she spun it.
'Please don't land on me. Please don't.' I thought over and over again and to my worst luck.
"Erisu." Bulma exclaimed. I looked at the person straight ahead of me to find it was Kat. Sighing in defeat, I handed her my phone logged in and everything.
"Fine, here, just don't read anything aloud." I said annoyed by the game. I watched her smirk as she scrolled through my camera roll. My guess was that she was looking at all my Goku pics.
"That's when it happened. I saw as he walked over to me, put his hands around my waist and rested his chin in the crook of my neck. I could feel his breath on me. G" Before she said the name in that fanfic I wrote about me and Goku, I snatched my phone from her and shushed her.
"Hey what's the big deal." Kat said annoyed.
"Stop exposing me." I said a bit embarrassed.
"Oh so you don't want me to tell them about who your crush is." She replied.
"Wait, Erisu you have a crush on someone?" Goku asked curiously.
"Yea." I simply replied.
"Who is it?" He asked a bit anxiously. Why was he so anxious to know who my crush was.
"It's no one. She's just crazy." I answered.
"Oh well if you ever do have one you can tell me." He said happily.
"Okay, I will." I said happily as I felt my heart thump faster and faster.
"Alright next, if it lands on you, you have to sit in the person's lap that is to your right." Bulma said. We all watched in anxiety as the bottle spun, and before I knew it, it landed on Goku. I looked in panic at Goku.
"Oh looks like the lucky guy who gets to sit in Erisu's lap and cuddle her is Goku." Kat called out.
"Yea go get her." Emily cheered as we both became flustered.
"What, when did you get here Emily?" I asked trying to make everyone forget about what had just happened.
"Oh I invited her and Destiny over to Bulma's party." Diani simply answered.
"Oh I see well it's good to have you guys over." I said happily.
"Yea it sure is, now do your dare Goku." Destiny exclaimed getting a flustered me and Goku.
"Um o-okay." He replied as he walked over to me and sat in between my legs, his back facing me. I immediately felt Goku's heat radiate into me as he made contact with me. I immediately became flustered by this action. I didn't know what to say.
"Aww look at them." Emily added making my heart race even faster than before, if that was even possible. I just ignored her and tucked my flustered face in Goku's back as I brought my hands around his muscular frame. I felt myself began to drift to sleep as I felt his warmness envelop me.