"Hey guys!" Kiri burst into the room with Uraraka, Tsu, and Izuku.

"hello!" Momo greeted with a smile. "I'm gonna pass out," Ochaco flopped on the couch next to me.  "same," I sighed.

"I would ask you what you did but I need to snort cocaine brb," I yawned.

I left my friends in their confusion and walked to the dorms. Knocking on Shoto's door, I wonder if he's hungry because I could go for some soba. The door opened and I flopped into my boyfriends arms.

"hi~" I cooed.

"hello," he gave me a small smile before pulling me onto his bed and giving me a hug.

"Are you okay?" he whispered petting my hair. "shut up its nap time," I yawned.  "fucking okay then," I held him tightly thinking about what happened today.

The past is a weird thing for me. Since being in 1A and hearing everyones stories Ive come to accept my past and my faults and grow from them. But now my past just came and slapped me in the face. I yawned again and burred my face in his chest.

Shoto kissed my hair. His heart beat sounding like a lullaby. He wasn't to warm neither to cold. He was just right. Lmao like Goldilocks. ...new nick name?

I fell asleep in his arms.

ғɪᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ

Living with shoto was easy, I stayed quite and Endeavour wouldn't hurt me. I cleaned and did what I was told, I wouldn't get hurt. I smile and put on a pretty face when guests are over, I don't get hurt.

I fail when training, I get hurt.

I knew I didn't mean much to him. I go to a different school than Shoto, a public school while he was in private.

The kids didn't like me there. They said I looked to 'weird'
I agree with them. The only part of the day where I'm happy is with him.

He snuck me into his room when we were supposed to be sleeping. He hid his manga's and old toys in his closet. Fuyumi and Natsu gave him those in secret .

I like Fuyumi, I accidentally called her mom once. Natsu is cool too, I never saw him much. He said something about escaping his dad and finding Toya. I don't think I ever knew Toya.

"hey y/n?" Shoto called me quitely while I was drawing on some paper. "yeah?" I looked up at him. His eyes were a little watery and he had a worried look on his face. I like his face.

"Do you think I look scary?"

he asked putting his hand on his scar. I smiled at my friend, schooching closer to him  I put my hands on his cheeks. They were warm and cold at the same time.

"How could you look scary?  You look cute!" I kissed his right cheek and giggled.

I didn't know I was doing I was only eleven.
A pink blush showed on his face.
"r-eally?" I smiled and hugged m.

"would I ever lie to you?"

Years later I was about thirteen or fourteen. Endeavour forced me out of his house to live in a small studio apartment.

I was transferred to a different school with a different last name. I was immediately out cast. But I didn't care about that part.

I never got to see him again. I tried to send letters but I never received a reply. I was sad for a while. I wasn't sure what to do.

I decided to try and work. I knew I wasn't going to become a hero. I'm not very strong. (cut to young author making y/n op like a freaking idiot.)

"morning y/n!" My boss called out with that same smile.
"Hi," I smiled back.

"Ill be going out for a while my friend got another booking for her drag show so i gotta go!" I nodded understanding. Who knew my boss would be friends with Trixie Mattel and Katya.
(I had to make a UNHhhh reference sns)

I set up and opened up the cafe. Worked and worked and worked, like normal. There was something a enjoyed though. Every day at three pm a girl the same age as me appears.

She orders a flat white latté and sits down near the window to study. Her long black hair tied in a pony tale, slender black up turned eyes, and porcelain skin.

Her name was Yaoyorozu. Well, thats what I wrote on her coffee cup, though she stopped getting those and using the reuseable mugs because of global warming.

"Good morning!" She smiled cheerfully. Honestly she makes me hella gay.

"morning, just the regular for today?"

She nodded and went to sit down. I made her drink and gave her a free pastry cuz cute anime high school girls deserve free pastry's. "Oh thank you!" I gave her smile and went back to work. While she was studying I noticed her face turn sour.

I cleaned the table next to her and caught a glimpse at what she was working on.

"oh, the answers B," I accidentally called out.

"Ohhh that makes sense! Thank you so much!" I gave her a smile.
"hey, I don't think I ever caught your name," I was caught by surprise. Why did she want to know my name? I'm just a barista.

"o-oh, I'm y/n" I said quietly, Momo motioned me to sit down with her. I'm glad my boss took over my shift so I could talk with her for hours.

For the first time I felt like an actual normal person. For the first time I was acknowledged.

I wasn't hurt.