You're sorry? (One shot)

The soft snow falls on your pink tear stained cheeks. You slowly bring your knees up to your chin. You hug your self starring at the view. You didn't know where to go. And this is the only place where you felt happy. Now it feels dark. It feels ...empty. It's night. The moon shining on your face making you glow a little.The snow seemed to burry you. You didn't care. You didn't care you were cold. It reminded you of his hugs. You missed him. You loved him. No one knew where you were. Your friends looked everywhere. But you were good at hiding. Then you felt that same cold presence behind you. You let out small quiet shaky breaths.
"Hey..." his voice sent chills down your spine. Right then you knew, it's over isn't it? You didn't answer. Your (h/c) hair silently waved form the wind.
"Everyone is looking for you." He says ,you clench your fists.
"I came here to say sorry..." his voice softer than before.
"You're sorry?" You finally speak. You were tired, angry, sad, and broken. He doesn't answer.
"You're sorry!?" You yell standing up and facing him. His eyes widen at your tear stained face.
"I..."
"You were my everything!" You yell. Tears slid down your pink cheeks. Your breathing becoming heavy. He didn't know what to say. He knew he hurt you. He knew he should have never done that. He knew he didn't deserve you. He sighs.
"You said you loved me..." you say quietly. You loved him. And he left you.
"You said you would never leave me...Now your gone." Your voice trembles. You shake in the cold.
"I know your hurt...And I am sorry. I know I don't have any right to talk to you. But, I had to." His voice growing softer. He stepped closer to you. His boots crunching in the snow.
"Your gone Shoto! Do you have any idea how much your mother loved you!? How much she misses you!? Do you know how much blood have been shed? Just for you?" Your hair becoming a mess as you speak. Your heart beating no, pounding.
"(y/n)-" you stomp closer to him.
"Or maybe I'm not sorry!? Maybe I'm dumb and selfish and I never know when to quit!? Maybe I- I just need time!? You yell with truth in every word. Your voice laced in pain. Tears form in Shotos eyes.
"I AM selfish. I NEVER know when to quit." Your words slur in anger and agony.
"Do you have any idea how angry I am!?" Fire forms in your hands.
"And I'm not sorry for it! Because I fucking love you! I loved you with everything I had. Even now! I still love you."the fire growing to your shoulders. He could only watch in pain.
"I'm not sorry I met you." You whisper.
"And I should be! Because then you would be here... next to your friends, next to your mother. Even your father cried for you! And your gone...it's all my fault!" You fall on your knees punching the floor. The fire disappears from you. More tears glide down your face. The moon shines down on you two. Shoto kneels down moving hair from her face.
"I'm not sorry that I love you (y/n), I'm sorry for leaving. But, I couldn't just let you die." His voice soft and cracking. You grip on to his shirt.
"That didn't mean you had to!" You scream in pain. He holds you. It feels so real. He holds your face in his hand. Using the other to hold you close.
"But I never did leave you did I?" He whispers. You sob in his arms. He gently removes the tears from your cheeks with his thumb.
"I will always be with you." He says moving his hand to you chest.
"Here." He touches your chest feeling your heart beat. You kiss his lips one last time. As you look down at the white snow  he's gone. You silently cry to your self. Holding your chest wishing that heart beat was his.

(I'm not sorry either.)