Chapter 30

I stared blankly at Aizawa Sensei as he rambled on about the work study program. I clicked my pen over and over wondering about the program. I'll probably ask Gran Torino with Izuku. I dunno. The bell then rang to my relief. School is boring.

As usual. I packed up my things getting ready to leave to the dorms. I walked behind my friends who were chatting. I put in my Air Pods (gift from Momo) and put on some music but with ocean sounds.

I felt a rough cold hand intertwined with mine. I looked up to shoto and smiled. I took out one of my 'pods' and handed it to Shoto. He put it in his ear and we listen to music together. Quiet moments were my favorite moments. All my worries and problems slipping away and all that matters is him and me.

We made it to the dorms and I took my shoes off left them on our class shoe rack and dropped down on the couch.

"Any ideas for the work study?" Mina looked around at us who were hanging in the living room. "I'm not sure," Momo sighed. "I might ask gun head," Ochaco took off her blazer and slouched on the couch. Shoto walked over to me handing me a drink. I smiled and thanked him.
"I'll probably go back to Gran Torino with Izuku,"

"Um about that," Izuku walked in the living room now wearing his home clothes. "I just called Gran Torino, he's a-apparently busy," Izuku explained. I 'oh'ed

"Well that's a shame," I shrugged. "Movie night after home work?" I smiled. "Yup!"

——

After a week we still had no idea what the hell to do. This is so sad, Alexa play despacito.

"You found a place to work study at!? That's great Deku!" Ochaco smiled. I clapped my hands and gave Izuku a proud smile. We all congratulated Izuku on finding a place with sir Night-eye. I've met him once before, apparently he likes my death jokes.

"The distance between us has widened again we need to catch up as soon as possible," Shoto looked over to now irrated Katsuki. "Shut up!" He scoffed. I looked over to the two sending Shoto an amused smirk.

Ochaco couldn't go to GunHead, Tsu couldn't go to Selkie, Kirishima couldn't go to Fourth Kind, and I couldn't go to Gran Torino. Man this might be harder than I expected. I looked over to Shoto again, he was annoying Katsuki by saying 'we need to catch up' over and over. I chuckled at him while he smiled softly.

Katsuki looked at Shoto then me and rolled his eyes. I looked down and sighed a bit stressed. Aizawa sensei then walked in informing that Tokoyami got hawks, Ochaco, Tsu, And Kirishima got selected by the big three! Well damn me I guess. I thought me and home girl were close. Lmao what ever. What the hell do I do?

We all ate dinner then got ready for bed. I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Damn you insomnia. I sighed and just stared at my phone. I tried asmr which usually works but it didn't. Hours passed by and before I knew it was 1 am.

Suddenly the locked door opened.

"Bitch hello?" I jumped up. "It's me," I sighed in relief when I saw my boyfriend. I gave him my key once we moved in. "What are you doing here?" I smiled amused. "You're online on Instagram," he crossed his arms. "Who the hells calls it 'Instagram' instead of 'insta?'"
He rolls his eyes and puts out his hand.

"C'mon, were going to McDonald's"

" I love you,"

We happily snuck out of the dorms and walked out to the shopping district of town. The cold night air causing me to shiver, Shoto took his hoodie and draped it over me. "I told you, you needed a jacket. Why do girls never bring a jacket?" He raised a brow.