Chapter 10

I jump up out of my bed with a smile on my face. I quickly run to the bathroom and turning on a cold shower. I feel the cold water run down my skin. I wince as the water flows on the many left over scars on my body. But yet I feel relaxed at the cold water feeling. I clean my self and grab a towel. I dry my self off and pick out a short (f/c) flowy dress. I'm not a fan of dresses but whatever. I fix my outfit a bit and my hair. (If you put on makeup then u do.) I grab a small bag (can be purse or backpack or...idk other bags?) and leave out of my room. I see Allmight on the couch and drinking his coffee while watching some T.V. I wave Allmight good bye but immediately get stopped from leaving.

"Wait, hold on. Where are you going?" He asks his voice seeming very over protective. "Oh, just going out with some friends." I nervously say. Uncle Tori raises an eyebrow."Dressed like that?" He asks pointing to my dress, I Never wear dresses, I thought it was unnecessary. I laugh nervously. He smirks.

"Have fun on your date!" He exclaims.

A dark blush appears on my face. I nod and quietly thank him as he laughs. I leave the apartment and walk to the park. I feel my heart beat with each step. Let's hope I don't mess this up. I've never been on a date before. So this is a whole new thing I have to figure out. Though I'm sure it wont be hard. It will just be like every other Friday. I've always wonder what it would be like to go on a date, but I never thought I would. I've always told my self that love is just a pointless game that children play. And here I am now. In love. I smile to my self. I walk up to the half coloured hair boy with a smile. The wind blows creating this picture perfect scene of him. He smiles as I stand in front of him.

"Hi.." I say this feeling I just cant comprehend or explain going through me. His smile widens as his soft pale skin is dusted in a light pink. I stare at his simple but oh so pleasing outfit. Just a simple gray sweatshirt and of course with simple black jeans. Cute.

"Hi." He reply's with a soft chuckle. With a blink of an eye I feel soft lips on mine. I quickly kiss back Deeping the kiss. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and its just like before nothing like Ive ever experienced or ever felt, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. The world seems to go oddly quiet. Like there's no one else but him and me. At this point I have no idea who went for the kiss. Was it me or him?

Who cares I love it. I recall this strange but addicting feeling from before. We pull back because we seem to have forgotten we needed o breathe. With a flash I hear the world's buzz in my ears once again. I see other people, that disappeared when I was having a rush. I feel a smile curve my lips. I gently grab his hand from my check and interlock our fingers.

"You look beautiful." He says looking me up and down.

"Thank you, handsome." I tease. His smile widens.

"Ready for the surprise?" He asks.

"Yup. I wonder where Icey-hot will take me now." I joke causing a cute laugh from him. I then see some children on the playground staring a us behind Shoto's shoulder. I smile and wave. I laugh as they panic and hide. Shoto turns around and chuckles. I see one girl left behind looking lost and confused she has lovely red hair.. A white haired boy grabs her hand.

"Come on Shirayuki!" the boy yells. I smile. How adorable. The red haired girl who I presume is Shirayuki ,nods but smiles and waves at us. We wave back. I comment on there cuteness as I turn around. I feel the wind blow on my dress I quickly put it down. Shoto turns around and offers his hand. I gladly take it. Jeez this dress is horrible. How do girls even do this? I'll complain to Momo later.

"Reminds me of when I had to all ways drag you around." He says. I scoff.

"I don't remeber any of that. But I do remember having to pick up your slack." I tease. He laughs and rolls his eyes. I look around and the city is lively as ever its quite pretty. Whish I was to be honest. My heart is beating faster and faster. Why do I feel so nervous. Jesus... I feel Shoto's gaze on me. I blush a bit. I see a fountain that looks quite cute.