Chapter 11

I sit in class bored. It's not like I don't like history. I just already know it. I start to doodle in my note book. The doodling turns into drawing. Then into making a full blown out portrait. As I thicken the lines of my mothers hair I seem to hear reality again.

"Very good Todoroki. You may sit back down." I hear Aizawa say. I just doze off again. The a piece of folded paper is in front of me. I unfold the paper and rea the words before me.

'Pay attention silly.' Signed by Shoto. I smile and write below it.

'Same goes to you silly.' I fold it back and use my qurik to quickly flow it to his desk next to me. I continue to draw. I hear my name get called. I stand up and Aizawa asks me a 'hard' question as if he's trying to embarrass me for not listing. I simply answer it correctly and I'm told to be seated. As he turns to the bored The paper is back on my desk.

'Well we both know the answer to everything.' I smile a bit.

'How convenient~' I write back. As I toss it back another paper is on my desk.

'Well, well sending noes to your boy freind eh?' Signed by Momo. I smirk and roll my eyes.

'Shouldn't you be paying attention miss co-class rep' I reply.

'Shouldn't you?' Well damn she was right. After sending notes from me and Shoto and me and Momo, we made a 'group chat' Basically a piece of paper with 'Group Chat' written on top. We chatted and chatted adding our classmates one by one. Ading Idia was fun.

'(y/n) added Idia'

'What is this? You know we're re not allowed to pass notes.' -Idia

'Chill would ya?'-Denki

'Oh don't worry Idia I mean you already passed the note'-(y/n)

'Oh...This is so wrong.'-Idia

'Aw Idia! Just have fun once in a while!'- Ochaco

'Yup...'-Shoto

'Well, I suppose it's not a big rule breaker'-Idia

'Yay!'-(y/n)

'WOOO'-Mina This went on until lunch. And yet Aizawa never found out.

——

As I walk the halls to lunch Allmight stops me and Deku. We wave to our friends and leave. All Might discloses that his former home room teacher: Gran Torino extended the offer to Izuku, and that he knows about One For All. Izuku is excited to hear the news, but All Might appears to be fearful as he's reminded of his old teacher. I wonder why. We go back to our lunch break and sit in our seats.

"Why did Allmight call you?" Momo asks.

"We have the same internship." I say blankly.

"Really?" Shoto is surprised by this. I nod.

"Some one's jealous." Momo teases.

"I'm not."

"Then why is your face red?" I tease back. Shoto rolls his eyes. I giggle with Momo.

"Hey Idia, what internship did you choose?" I ask

"I chose a offer from a hero in Hosu City." I nod. I wonder why he choosing a lower-class offer.