Meet the plastics (One shot)

"Woah! Who sits over there!?" I exclaim looking over to a table with three boys.
Don't look at them, just don't! Dumb ass..." Bakugo exclaims.
"We call those three 'The Plastics'. They're shiny, fake, and hard." Bakugo sings. I raise a brow.
"They play their little mind games. All around the schoolyard" Momo sings putting a hand on my shoulder.
"They might insult your clothing. Or make fun of your name" Bakugo reply's. (Sung of course )
"Like they mocked Jen Morecock. 'Til she burst into flame" Momo sings sadly
"Poor kid" I mutter
"And Ms. Morecock was a teacher tch." Bakugo says. I mouth an 'Oh'
"Shoto Todoroki, is the queen bee, He always dressed up. He always wins Spring Fling King (MORE LIKE QUEEN BUT OKAY) We're just drones who work for him, then die." Momo crosses her arm. I then turn my attention to the racket behind me. I immediately see a half hair coloured boy with a white tux standing on a lunch table.
"My name is Shouto Todoroki. And I am a massive deal. Fear me, love me. Stand and stare at me." Shouto sings. I know he's evil and all but damn.
"And these, these are real" He sings gesturing to his ...package. Bakugo, backing his vocals up. A bright red blush spreads across my face.
"I've got money and looks. I am, like, drunk with power" A wide smirk spreads across his face. Two guys help him off the table he was standing from.
"This whole school Humps my leg like a chihuahua" He sings as women and men drool over him. Suddenly the lighting in the room changes.
"I'm the prettiest poison you've ever seen. I never weigh more than one-fifteen" His voice becoming higher. But I thought he was a dude?
"My name is Shouto Todoroki. And I am a massive deal. I don't care who you areI don't care how you feel." He sings. The table gets turned and I see a green haired boy with his phone.

"That's Izuku Midoriya, he knows everything about everybody" Momo informs me.

"That's why that nerds hair is so big, it's full of secrets." I smirk a bit.

"Yes, Shouto. No, Shouto Every waking hour. I spend making sure Shouto Todoroki can stay in power" He nervously sings. Oh boi...

"If Shoto is the sun. Then I'm a disco ball. Cause I'm just as bright and fun." I start to take a sip of my water
"If you've had alcohol.." I SPIT MY FUCKING WATER. I start laughing and fallowing to the floor. Bakugo pulls me up which makes me laugh even more.
"I rip your secrets out of you. And bring them to my master." I start laughing louder. MASTER? HAHAH.
"Then I watch Shoto make your life a big disaster" I stop laughing.
"Disaster!" Momo and Bakugo sing.
"Shoto is the king. But I'm the head of worker bees. As I am seated at her right hand"
"Like a Jewish Princess Jesus" Bakugo mocks as Deku sings. my eyes widen in laughter.
"That is Denki Kaminari: The dumbest person you will ever meet" Momo says rolling her eyes.
"I once saw her put a "D" in the word 'orange.' " Bakugo snarls.
"My name is Denki My hair is shiny My teeth are perfect My shorts is tiny" me and Momo hang on to each other in dear life as we laugh our asses off.
"It barely covers. My perky hiney" HAHAHAHAHHA. Bakugo stifles snicker.
My name is Denki. I may not be smart...That's it."
"Thanks Denki!" Bakugo exclaims. I fall onto the floor causing my friend group to laugh harder than we were. (I wouldn't know I don't have friends HAHA...I'm fine)
*one convo later lmao I'm tired deal with it.*

"Right...We never really do this. But how would you like to, have lunch with us this week?" Shoto asks me.
"Oh, it's okay, I..." I stutter
"No, no need for you to thank us. There's no need to even speak" He says booping my nose with his finger.
"You're new and you don't know things. You need good friends who can tell you what to think. See you here same time tomorrow" Izuku smiles at me. I smile back
"On Wednesdays we wear pink!" Denki exclaims. I giggle a bit.
"On Wednesdays we wear pink!" All three of them exclaim
"Wear something nice and grab a tray 'Cause we don't do this everyday." The sing Shoto gliding his fingers on my Jaw line.
"Say here's where you belong ,Say here's where you belong" They sing circling me.
"No, really. Say it" Shoto says to me his face blank slated as he clicks his
"Say here's where you belong!" His two slaves sing.
"Here's where I belong!" I sing as they start to walk away.
"Come sit with us tomorrow. It'll be fetch!" Izuku whispers to me excitedly before Shoto calls him over. What a day...

A/N; OH MY GOOODDD I HAD SO MUCH FUN MAKING THAT HAHAHAH- I have home work ;-;. Lol. Any way thanks again for 4K love uuuu.