Christmas Morning

It was a Frosty Christmas morning. The fuller family woke up to the sound of Mackenzie crying, they all took their time to come downstairs. Jackson, Max and Ramona spent the morning preparing for their big family lunch. Dj, Steph, Steve, Kimmy, Jimmy and Fernando all arrived around 12. 'Is it time to open presents yet?' Exclaimed Lucas, 'I think so' said Dj. 

Everyone made there way into the living room and started to open their presents. Keiki got her first makeup kit and a new necklace that matched her mum ramona's, Keiki loved dressing up, she had a variety of different clothes but would always wear dresses. Lucas got a new footy, and some more piano song books, he was the musical one in the family, he had perfect pitch and knew how to play 7 different instruments. Kenzie was only a year old, she got a teddy bear and some little bows, she had just started to be able to wear hair accessories.

As the day went on the family celebrated but Dj and Steph started to wonder if Michelle was going to turn up for Christmas dinner after all they hadn't all been together for over 40 years. It came to lunch time and there was still no sign of Michelle, she had said she would drop in on Christmas Day. The adults in the family started to get worried but they tried to keep a happy face for the kids. Around 6pm they gathered in the fuller/tanner living room for the annual Christmas photo, hectic as usual the family managed to finish by 7pm and went to sit around in the dining room for dinner.