Welcome back!

It was December 24th the night before Christmas, the fullers were all dressed in their matching reindeer pyjamas with their matching beanies. They sat around the dinner table enjoying their Christmas ham. 'Merry Christmas' cried a low joyful voice from outside the window, Ramona smiled in delight as she got up and opened the door to a Max wearing a Santa outfit. 'Uncle max I'm way to old for this kiddy business now!' Exclaimed Keiki, 'your never too old for a bit of fun' says Jackson from the other side of the table. 

Mackenzie started to squeal so Ramona picked her up and took her into the kitchen. 'Uncle max are you staying here for Christmas?' Asked Lucas with a mouthful of Christmas's ham stuffed in his mouth. 'Sure am' replied max. 'Yay!' both Lucas and Keiki squealed in delight. Jackson helped max take his luggage to the attic where he was to sleep. 'Hey max, how are you feeling after everything?', Jackson said putting down his bags. Max replied 'well as good as you can be after a breakup i guess'. The brothers continued talking while they unpacked Max's bags. 

Meanwhile, Keiki and Lucas had snuck into the living room to take a sneak peek at their presents, "Oh Lucas, hold this one, i'm certain this is going to be a new phone" Keiki said hopefully, "Keiki, you have a perfectly good phone, you dont need another one" replied Lucas. "I'm 13 next year and ill be going into year 7, i cant be seen with this phone", "Well Keiki, im going into year 5 next year and i still dont have a phone" Lucas said, making faces at Keiki. Keiki rolled her eyes and kept investigating the presents. 

"Lucas!, Keiki!, what are you doing" Ramona said, staring at the presents they were holding, "nothing" they replied in unison. "Yeah ok, Keiki please take Mackenzie up to bed for me" Ramona said passing the baby over to Keiki. Keiki took Kenzie upstairs and tucked her into bed, Lucas went back into the kitchen to help Ramona prepare for dessert.