Brothers are Forever

The next morning Dj was the first one up, followed by Keiki. "Hey Grandma" Keiki said contently, "Ughh Keiki, don't call me grandma, that makes me feel old", "But arn't you?" Keiki repiled with a giggle. "Good morning Deej, Good morning Keeks" Ramona said, entering the kitchen with Mackenzie in her arms. "Morning Momma!" Keiki said, hugging her. "Keiki would you be able to set the table, we want to have one more meal together before, Steph, Dj, Kimmy, Jimmy and Fernando go home" Ramona asked, "Okay". Keiki began setting the table before realising that she never said Max was going home today, Ramona walked over to DJ and talked quietly as if she didnt want Keiki to hear (she heard). "Max is going to stay with us for a while, just so he can get his life together again" Ramona said, "that's a good idea, but give him some space, he's a smart guy" DJ replied. 

By 11 the family had breakfast and everyone had gone home, Jackson,Max and Ramona cleaned up the kitchen whilst Keiki and Lucas, packed away their presents. "So you didnt get the phone you wanted" said Lucas, "Yeah, i think im going to get a job." "A JOB" Lucas replied in disbelief of what he had just heard. Keiki hated getting sweaty and dirty, which ruled out any Cafe or Activity based jobs. "Maybe a clothes store" Keiki said, "yeah ok" Lucas repiled still not believing she would be capable of getting a job.

Jackson, Max and Keiki spent their afternoon cleaning the attic which would be Max's permanant bedroom from now on. Keiki only agreed because Jackson was willing to pay her to help, they painted the room and moved all the junk into nicky and alex's room from a long time ago. "thanks Jackson, i really appreciate all of this" max said hugging his brother, "anytime max, you've always done somuch for me" Jackson said before the two brother went downstairs.