Even Fuller! Part One

"Piper Rose Harbenberger, my five-year-old daughter" max blurted out.

"MAX, you've known for two months and didn't tell us!" Jackson replied in complete shock.

Since the family had learnt about Max's daughter, they began to prepare the house for her arrival. Piper's mother Rose Harbenberger was bringing Piper to stay for a few months whilst Rose was getting surgery.

Max was staying up in the attic so Ramona had prepared Nicky and Alex's old bedroom for her to stay in.

Piper had long blonde hair and identical eyes to her father, Max. Max was nervous to meet his daughter for the first time, they were both shy but Piper began to warm up to the family. Keiki gave Piper a tour of the house and got her settled into her new room.

Piper seemed like a wonderful little girl, she began at Bayview elementary school where she made many friends in only a week of staying with the fullers.

The second week of school came around and max had noticed a message from the school stating that she was absent from class this morning.

Max had dropped both Lucas and Piper at school this morning so he quickly called the school asking if they had seen piper, when Pipers teacher said she hadn't seen Piper all morning Max rushed down to the school to look for Piper.

"She's a six year old girl! She couldn't have just walked off, she wouldn't do that!". Ramona and Jackson quickly heard that Piper was missing and rushed down to the school to help them look for her.

It was now 11am and Piper had been missing for two hours, they contacted the police and reported Piper as missing.

"She was playing with me this morning but then she left" said a small voice. "You saw Piper today?" Max exclaimed. "Yes, we play together every morning" the little girl said again.

Saidee was one of Pipers new friends, Piper had talked about Saidee and how they would always play together. Saidee had vibrant red piggy tails and a face full of freckles, she was taller than Piper by at least a head.

"Piper was seen this morning so she couldn't have gone far and we have got the police searching the local area, please don't worry sir, we have got this under control".

To be continued...