Speak up

TW - SA & Self H@#m & R@pę

Please don't read if you could be triggered. Love ya'll <3

She wouldn't come out of her room, she slept in till 12 everyday. It's probably just hormones they said, she's a teenager now.

There was a knock on the front door of the fuller house, Jackson opened the door to Keiki's friend Remy.
"Remy" he said surprised, "welcome, Keiki is upstairs".
"Thank you Mr Fuller" she replied and quickly ran upstairs to Keiki's room.

Keiki was laying in bed, her hair was messy and her eyes were red from crying, "Keeks, please you need to talk to someone about this, you can't stay isolated forever, I don't want to be the one to tell your parents for you, please Keiki"

It was Friday last week when Keiki and her friends, Remy, Valentina and Starlet got invited to Anica's 14th birthday party, Anica repeated year 5 so she was older than everyone in their grade. It was a massive party with more than half the school that was invited, Lynch Baldwin had been hitting on Keiki since they met on the first day of school. Lynch continued to follow Keiki around. Both Keiki and Lynch disappeared for about an hour then when Keiki came back she wasn't the same.

Remy was the only one who knew what had happened that night, Remy called a taxi and they went back to the fuller house where Keiki had been ever since.

Keiki sat up her bed, her body was weak and her face was pale. Remy sat down next to Keiki and grabbed her arms, they hugged and Keiki started to cry again. "Don't do this to yourself please" Remy whispered.

Remy stayed over that night, that's when Ramona found out. Her scars brought her mom to tears and Remy sat down with them to help Keiki explain the night. "Keiki please, please tell me these things, my baby girl" Ramona said as tears streamed down her cheeks.

As for Lynch, he had moved to California with his family, apparently his dad had got a new job. Keiki got the support she needed, and filed a police report against Lynch.