Chapter 6

Chapter Six

August 11th 1995, 1:35 PM

Harry Potter was shocked, to say the least when strangers walked into the kitchen of 12 Grimmauld Place. He remembered Mad-Eye said the house was under Fidelius Charm and it confused him. How these people he had never seen nor heard of got into the house? It seemed no one else knew who these people were, so how were they here?!

Harry pondered for a moment and cane you with no reasonable answers except that they had broken through the wards. So, they must be enemies.

He gripped his wand tight as he faced the intruders, even after one of them set their wand on the table. Harry looked at the boy's face. He nearly dropped his wand in shock when he came to look at a face almost identical to his own. Sure, the eyes were different, but the resemblance was uncanny.

Harry noticed the boy looking uneasily at something to the right of Harry's head. Harry turned to see Ginny next to him, and it looked like Ginny had seen the resemblance between Harry and the stranger as her wand arm was slackened at her side and she was gaping.

"Y-you look just like Harry!" Ginny exclaimed as she looked at the boy.

"I get that a lot," The boy said with a smirk and dragged his hand through his unruly black hair.

"Are you a Potter?" Ginny asked, hesitantly.

The boy nodded and puffed out his chest, "Potter and a proud" The boy said smugly.

At this point, Hermione thought it a good time to interrupt, "But Harry's the only Potter left!" She exclaimed, "we checked his family tree!"

"Well, Hermione, maybe we're just not on it yet." He replied.

Harry's mind swirled with confusing thoughts, "Well, how's that possible?!" Harry asked the boy.

The boy turned towards Harry to reply, but before he could, Sirius walked into the kitchen along with Dumbledore and various Order members, including Mad-Eye Moody. Mad-Eye's electric blue eye was whirring in its socket. Harry could almost feel the words, 'CONSTANT VIGILANCE' forming in Mad-Eye's throat.

The group of kids had some strange looks on their faces as they observed the newcomers. The one with blue hair had been staring at Tonks since he entered the room, now he was looking at Dumbledore with a look of awe. The one with the blue hair seemed to be the oldest of the children, looking to be in his early twenties. The youngest of the group was a small red-haired girl, and she seemed to be about eleven or twelve, she had a wary look on her face as she looked at the members of the Order of the Phoenix.

Dumbledore reached the end of the kitchen table and finally spoke, "Well, it seems to me that there has been a little mix up in the timeline," He said with the signature twinkle in his eyes. "I must say, I'm impressed you made it this far back in the timeline."

Everyone looked confused at the statements made by Dumbledore, even the group of kids.

"How would you know we aren't from this time?" A Harry doppelganger said this one had green eyes.

"Let's just call it my gut feeling" Dumbledore responded, smiling at the boy.

"Gut feeling?! We are going to trust these people on your gut feeling?!" Mad-Eye roared, whipping out his wand and pointing at the group in front of him.

"Alastor, please put your wand away," Dumbledore said with remarkable calmness, "If you don't trust my gut, how about you ask them some questions?"

"No," Mad-Eye snapped back, "Answering questions is just giving them opportunities to lie." He paused and looking at the group menacingly, "I want to question them under Veritaserum!"