Laundry Day

"Hey Donnie, it's laundry day!" Raph yelled in a weirdly enthusiastic way as he entered the garage.

"Oh yeah, laundry bin's in my room." Donnie said too focused on giving the Turtle Tank a tune up to even bother looking up.

"Got it." Raph said while heading towards his brother's room. There, he spotted the bin by the bookshelf. But once he grabbed it, his shell knocked over a few of the books off the shelf.

"Ahh! Ahh, oh geez!" Raph shrieked out. He turned to see the fallen books but his shell ended up knocking out even more books off the shelf behind him.

"Ah shell." Raph said with dread. Now deciding to CAREFULLY pick up all the books.

"Phew" Raph said with a sigh of relief after he finally got all the books on the ground back onto the shelf where they belonged. Then went to the laundry room with Donnie's laundry bin. Once he got there he started to put Don's disguises in the washer with everybody else's.

A few moments later. Leo came by with a box full of wigs. "Hey Raph, can you hand wash these wigs instead of putting all of them in the washer again? Cause last time you did that they ended up so tangled up, that it took about like... five days to untangle that giant hairball." Leo said with dread as flashes of memories of the event filled his head.

"Hehe, sure thing Leo." Raph said with a bit of embarrassment. As Leo put the box next to Raph, he noticed something in the bin.

"What's this?" Leo asked while picking up a book that was somewhat underneath a shirt. "'Donnie's Journal DO NOT TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I WILL find out if you DO!' Leo read the cover out loud in a spooky tone. "Ha, yeah right." Leo rolled his eyes at the 'silly' warning.

"Oh man. Donnie's Journal, it must have accidentally dropped in the bin when I knocked over the bookshelf. We should put it back before- AHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Raph exclaimed with terror while Leo was already flipping through the pages.

"Aw come on, haven't you always wondered what goes on in ol' brainiac's head. Like how I'm his favorite brother." Leo said with a cheeky grin.

"What! Let me see that." Raph took the book and saw that the page said 'Journal Entry 626: The experiment blew up... again.' This left Raph with a confused face.

"Haha, you should see your face!" Leo said while pointing and laughing at him.

Leo's laughing caught Mikey's attention. "What's going on here?" Mikey asked as he walked up to his brothers.

"Oh, just that Raph totally stole Don's Journal and now he's reading it." Leo said in a teasing but somehow in a nonchalantly way.

"I didn't steal it! It just accidentally fell in the ben." Raph intervene to his defense.

"Oh so now it just 'accidentally' fell in your hands?" Leo said in a mocking tone.

"Raph that's an invasion of privacy! Anything in there about me?" Mikey asked while snatching the Journal away from Raph.

"Hey! I have to return that!" Raph claimed.

"Oh, why should you have all the fun? I'm curious too you know. Now lets see, boring, boring, boring... Oh my gosh!" Mikey said while flipping through the pages but stopped when he saw something interesting.

"Mmm..." Leo leaned over Mikey's shoulder to see. "Ha, seriously? I never would have guessed."

"What?! What is it? This better not be another one of your pranks, Leo" Raph stepped closer but hesitated to grab the book.

"Oh nothing, but the biggest news ever!" Leo teased.

Raph thought about it but figured he was already too deep into this. "Let me see." Mikey gave him the Journal, then Raph's eyes widen when he read the page. "DONNIE HAS A CRUSH ON APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Shhh! Do you want Donnie to come in here and see that you stole his journal?" Leo frighteningly whispered to Raph while smacking his mouth shut.

"I didn't steal it!" Raph mumble through Leo's hand defensively.

"You are literally, holding the evidens!" Leo said as he gestured to Raph's hands.

"I told you, it was an accident!" Raph was frustrated as he tried to explain.

"Guys? Guys?! GUYS!!! Your missing the big picture here!" Mikey grabbed their attention then both of his brothers looked at him with confusion. "Are not so little brainiac brother is in love. I knew there was something between those two. They would be so cute together." Mikey said in awe.

"Mikey's right, it is our brotherly duty to be the best wingmen for Donnie." Leo said in a determined tone. "Also because if she rejects him, he'll probably end up going after some cosplayers again... or worse." Leo mumbled to himself and in a bit of fear at the end.

"Then as leader I say we start on, Operation Apritello now!" Raph said confidently.

"Hey Raph, did you call for me? I didn't really hear what you said from the garage earlier. Are you almost done?" Donnie peered his head out of the door frame.

"Ahh Ahh! I- I mean, al-almost!" Raph stuttered. Quickly hiding the book behind his shell. Nervous with tons of giant sweat dripping down his guilty face, he tried to come up with an excuse. "I- I was just uh um, telling Leo and Mikey how cool and purply your disguises are. Hehe, Right bros?" Raph tried to cover his nervousness with a smile.

Donnie raised an eyebrow. "Ok?"

"Um, y-yeah totally." Leo nodded in agreement.

"They're sooo cool!" Mikey added with as much enthusiasm as he can muster out, trying his best to seem as 'normal' as possible.

Loving the attention Don replied with. "I know right! Well I still got some projects to work on, so it's going to take me about a few hours. So you can just leave the disguises in my room." Donnie said too distracted by their praises and thinking about his latest projects to question they're weird behavior.

"All right then! Take your time. No need to worry about us. Hehe." Raph laugh nervously while Donnie walked away. "Phew, I don't think he really heard us." Raph said with relief.

"Oh man you are so lucky these walls are thick enough to muffle the sounds from your big mouth. Because you would be in so much trouble right now." Leo teased in disbelief.

"Hey this was your idea." Raph accused.

"Yeah, but you're the one who stole the book." Leo said with a shrug.

"I didn't- Oh forget it." Raph said with a defeated sigh.