Chapter 21

Continuing my way to rescue Sunlight and the others I made may way quickly across the ground racing towards the others. In my wake from my speed the ground was breaking from the energy I was releasing. Jets were racing towards me and without a second thought I obliterated them with a beam like flame. Easily winging across the ground wiping out every resistance I met with. I soon spotted an agricultural and quarry in one area. Diving down I landing softly in the dark. I mindlinked Sunlight:

Shadow: Hey sunlight where are you.
Sunlight: In the stables between the quarry and field. Why?
Shadow: Because I am here to free you guys tell the others.
Sunlight: Yes sir.

As soon as the mind link ended I released a blast of flame so powerful it destroyed everything at once. Well the human settlements that is. Jumping into the air I spotted the stables easily making my way over there. As soon as I arrived I slashed my tail cutting the metal door in two. Smirking I cut each wyvern free and commanded,"Sunlight get everyone out of here and back home understood. Mindlink me what's happening back home. I have a bad feeling about this." She replied,"Yes sir." I turned towards my old family,"You guys stay safe understood I am going to end this once and for all."

I summoned a portal for everyone and quickly closed it. I heard footsteps from approaching humans and I quickly climbed into the beams in the roof hanging upside down as soon as they entered I dropped down and spoke calmly,"I was wondering when you would show up to see what was happening Zoe,Dante, and Crystal" They turned towards me and Dante said,"How do you know our names?" I shook my head,"I thought you would have recognized me true it has been five years I guess that is enough time for one to change." Crystal gasped," Shadow." I smirked,"Yes it is me. Also Zoe, Dante how old are you guys now?" Zoe replied," Thirteen almost fourteen." I spoke," Okay enough friendly talk. Why the hell are you three here. Don't lie to me either as I can see through lies." Dante spoke," Honestly we have been trying to find places like this and free the wyverns." I nodded sensing he was telling the truth. Smiling I spoke," Thank you and Nice to see you guys again." Zoe spoke,"Where are you going now Shadow." I spoke,"I have a war to finish. This is my job as the commander of my parents forces. That's my hint to the only humans I care for of who I really am." Zoe spoke,"Are you the son of the angelic and demonic wyvern king and queen." I nodded,"Yes I am good job figuring that out. Then again you have always been smarter than that doofus." Flicking my tail at Dante. He glared at me as I turned to Crystal," How have you been Crystal." She replied,"Good now get going you have to finish a war." I smirked and walked outside but not before opening a portal and said,"Get out of here." They nodded and without a second thought they went through the portal. I released my power and everything around me in over five miles turned into a giant crater. I jumped into the air and sensed a giant army to the east. Making my over there having a feeling this is one of the final battles in this war. Me verses an army. I growled still having a bad feeling because Sunlight still has not mind linked me. I landed on the other side of a field facing off against the army. One human spoke,"Wow this is disappointing where did you send your team. Prince of the wyverns." I growled,"Simply enough sent them back home. I have killed more than all my teammates combined they hate killing while I do not care. I did this to spare them from having more blood on there talons. As for blood on my talons I have had blood on them since I was six months old or so." I spoke,"Let us dance shall we." Blasting forward I ended up fighting a water wyvern first who was triple my size. I easily blocked the attack and ripped right through him killing him. All the other wyverns charged. I stopped after finishing off the last wyvern. Blood stained my talons red as well as my scales. Hearing multiple blasts from tanks I simply used my wing as a shield letting the shells hit me. The blast from the shells didn't make me move. Dust surrounded me. Dropping my wing down I shot out of the dust taking out every single tank in about five point three seconds. I spoke,"You really think some tanks could take out. They can out most wyverns including my team." The helicopters flew at me and tried to use the rockets to take me out. I teleported and used my darkness to form a long blade before cutting the rotors of all the helicopters. I spoke,"I am ending this once and for all." Power was pulsing off of me as lightning was flickering along my wings. I entered my assault mode. I growled,"For this battle only my demonic powers are needed." The man from before said,"Sure you don't." My head snapped up and quickly dodging a blast of light." Growling I spoke,"Damn it a fucken goddess wyvern. Not just any the princess to." She spoke,"Well I was hoping to kill you quickly demon." I smirked," You think I will just roll over and die Brightness. Princess of the goddess wyverns." She spoke,"I didn't expect a weakling like you to realize who I was." I rolled my eyes," I am no weakling." I flew up into the air and flew at the same level as her. She narrowed her eyes,"Now I recognize you. Prince of the demonic and angelic wyverns. Shadow. I nodded,"Correct to save anymore bloodshed let's create an a peace treaty." She sighed,"If only that was possible. My mother and father want all of you dead or prisoners. Especially you captured." I sighed,"Damn it. I guess I will have to fight and kill." She smiled sadly,"If it was up to me I would agree. By the way we are the same age." I spoke,"Well according to my mother you are an accomplished fighter everyone fears you." She laughed,"Same on my side but with you." The human spoke,"Get on with trying to kill each other." Growling I spoke softly so only Brightness can hear me,"I am really itching to kill them." She nodded,"Same here." I growled,"Alright excuse me I am going to kill them now." I hissed before blasting the enemy army to ash. I spoke,"Alright before you go and report do you mind telling me what's going on in my home." She sighed,"All I know is that my mother sent the strongest warriors we have to kill all of them or capture them." I smiled," Thank you and stay safe." She nodded,"You too and I want to be the one to fight you one day." I smirked,"Same here."