Chapter 12

I ducked and dodged the net only to miss the four razed sharp rods coming right at me. I noticed too late. The first two nailed me in the joints of the wings the third and fourth hit me in the neck paralyzing me effectively. I fell down the side of the mountain crashing into rocks. I felt the rods go deeper into my wings and neck. I slammed on the bottom and gasped in pain as I felt multiple bones break and shatter. I laid there as a helicopter landed nearby. I growled as some people got out holding sharp blades. I tried to stand up but my bones were not having it. I decided to use my darkness and yank the spikes out and threw them one of the spikes was deflected. The other three hit two of the men. I got to my feet and lashed outward with my tail quickly taking out the people behind me. I got to my feet and slammed my tail destroying the ground around me killing all of them. I manipulated my darkness and formed a protective barrier around me. I got up and healed myself completely. I dropped the barrier and I noticed wyverns in the sky. Growling I noticed they were the earth, water, and all of there subspecies. I prepared to fight but two black blurs came out of no where taking them out. I sat there dumb founded. One of the black blurs smiled at me and said,"Is this our little brother mother and father told us about Midnight." I heard the wyvern called midnight reply,"Yes this is him Luna." I spoke,"Uhh just saying this now but who are you talking about." They both started laughing. Luna spoke,"Well you are our little brother to put it simply. Why don't you come with us and mother and father will explain everything." I nodded in agreement. I felt there auras and they were both insanely powerful and the strange part is there auras are like mine. Midnight swooped down and tried to pick me up. I ducked and jumped into the sky glaring at him with my sharingan. They both smirked and Luna said,"I can't wait to test our little brother in combat." I spoke,"Well should we get going." They both nodded and spoke,"Let's go." I followed them actually struggling keeping up with them. My brother spoke," Oops going to fast for you." I replied,"You think." They slowed down and Luna spoke,"Well you should get on one of our backs. We are going to be moving a lot faster for the portal." I nodded and landed on Luna's back and we went through a portal.

Timeskip exactly 5 years later.

Shadows POV
I was currently in combat with my two older siblings and let's just say it was a one sided fight essentially. I knocked Luna unconscious and turned my attention toward my brother. I pinned him and said,"I win brother. I sat on him and said,"Enjoy my stinky fury." I proceeded to turn around fart in his face. He passed out from the fart. I smirked as I dragged him on the floor to my sister and made sure to smack him on the harder parts of the training room. My sister noticed what happened and laughed,"Really little brother." I smirked,"Of course. Also do t we have to go to a meeting." She nodded and said,"Are you going to wake up Midnight." I shook my head. I grabbed his tail with my mouth and dragged him in the meeting room. He came to right out the doors and tried to turn onto his feet but I yanked him off balance and let him go. I spoke,"Mother, Father what do you need from us." Father spoke in a tone that left nothing for debate,"There is a war coming. You three will ensure our victory against the other wyvern kinds. As you three also have a power level of over three hundred thousand combined or so you guys along with the elites are going to be the leaders. As the members of the royal family you guys are the commanders." We all nodded and I went into the elites room and spoke,"Get your lazy asses out of bed." I saw the most annoying member and the weakest Dawn speak in her peppy ass voice and said,"Where are we going handsome." I narrowed my eyes. I walked up to her and slammed my tail into her head,"Shut up we are going to war." I walked out. I heard her whine,"You are not allowed to hit girls." I narrowed my eyes at her and said,"Don't test me Dawn." Eclipse spoke,"Well when are we moving out." I replied,"No clue. I am the youngest member of the royal family but my family doesn't tell me jack shit." I walked out of the chambers and went to my room. Not even five minutes after I went in my room I saw my sister and she said,"Time to go." I growled and nodded. Getting up I met up with everyone else with me being the youngest and the oldest is Eclipse at three hundred years old. Dawn was jumping up and down screaming like an annoying banshee that does not shut up. I growled,"Dawn if you don't shut the fuck up I will rip your throat out and beat you with your wind pipe." That shut her up immediately. I sighed in relief. My elder brother laughed,"Wow little brother you finally snapped." I glared at him and smacked him over the head. We prepared to go through the portal when our mother said,"Good luck everyone and Shadow no killing any of your teammates." I muttered,"Don't be so sure mother." They all laughed. I flew into the portal not waiting for them and to my surprise we saw a huge army waiting for us.