Chapter 1

1 and a half years later
A thin silver wyvern with a black crest going down one of his eyes and onto his forehead was dodging his opponents.

Shadows pov
"Come on big brother and sister you guys can't catch me,"I yelled to my siblings who were trying to get me I proceeded to slip through there traps and Blast growled,"You little brother are a pain to catch you slip out like an eel. I gave him a smirk and I sensed my sister behind and ducked and she crashed right into Blast. I sat there having a cheeky grin. I heard someone yell up what's happening now. I spoke hey Storm." The Lightning wyvern princess was laughing when she saw what happened to Burn and Nova. I smirked as I heard some more voices I looked down and saw Storms twin brother and Princess Current and Prince Jet. I landed gracefully in front of them and said,"Hello." They all nodded in response and I tensed slightly sensing some thing outside as one of the guards came flying in and said,"Your highnesses." I looked at my older siblings and said,"I will go outside and check it out." They nodded knowing I can handle myself. I flew to the roof and saw water, earth, and crystal wyverns as well as some humans.. I smirked knowing I have the advantage. Other then the water wyverns. I flew inside and told them what I saw. They paled and my older brother said,"Well fu-fudge we are screwed." I noticed that my sister whipped him with her tail and said,"Little brother go get out of here." I glared at them my mark going to its larger form. I growled,"Not going to happen." They all smirked as my power level continued to rise." I heard a whistling sound and an earth spire came towards us and faster then anyone realized I had turned my tail into a blade of darkness obliterating the earth spire. I turned towards them and said," You sure you want me to go now." I shot outside and used my demonic flames and destroyed the earth wall. I heard an earth wyvern say,"What the hell!" I smirked and killed him. I flew back and I heard something being fired. I shot forward seeing mother and I saw the she'll go right through her. She fell down dead. I started crying and the ground started to race with black lines destruction followed wiping out everything. I stopped my room and I turned my pure black eyes with red spirals toward the enemies. Another shell came right at me in slow motion. I dodged it and shot at the armored vehicle with such speed I punched right through it, an explosion happened right after. I saw a crystal wyvern study everything. All that was visible was the three red spirals. I smirked as he growled,"Who are you?" I spoke,"A demonic." He looked confused and I finished,"Wyvern." He paled and tried to strike at me. I moved far faster then the eye can see and rammed my talon into his chest killing him. I disappeared without a trace. I reappeared where my family was and I saw them trapped by several crystal and obsidian wyverns. My sister noticed me and said,"Get out of here Shadow."(A/N it is just the opposite of the sharingan but with red Tomoe against his pure black eyes.)