t h a n k y o u

WOW.

I can't believe it—the VANISHED series is over! I had such a blast writing this over the past three NaNoWriMo's. Arielle allowed me to dive deep into myself and learn so much about my own sexuality and beliefs. 

This was my first time writing ghostly horror, and I LOVED it. I inspired myself from my fandoms—Supernatural, Ghost Adventures, heck, even a little bit of American Horror Story—and I'm really proud of what I came up with. 

This book took a turn I hadn't expected it to, I'll admit. When I first planned out Vanished & Departed, I didn't really know what to do about book three. And then I was watching my ex play some zombie video-game, and there was a lot of fire, and I thought—whoa, what if there were zombies in hell?

And BAM, that's where I created Terror, and concocted this entire hellish realm, and connected it to the Void and to the Soul Realm. I know, it gets confusing at times, but I hope to revise and edit and make everything smoother in the future.

SO what'll happen with this series, you ask? Well, Wattpad was interested in Vanished, so we'll see if they pursue anything with that. And if they don't... they'll I'll most likely self-publish :)

TELL ME TELL ME:

- what was your favorite moment in the series?

- who was your favorite character?

- what were you expecting to happen?

- were you spooked? Grossed out? Surprised?

- was there something you were hoping for that didn't happen?

- anything else???

THANK YOU so much for reading, and I hope to throw this thing on bookshelves soon! ♥