× | 1 | ×

Taemin_

"Jonghyun? Where are you! It's raining... I didn't bring a coat and I'm cold" I asked impatiently through the phone at my best friend.

"Taemin, I'm sorry, you have to walk home, or wait 50 minutes for Jinki to come collect you. I had to go home, Kibum started to fall ill" Jonghyun said from the other end of the phone, his voice laced with concern for Kibum.

"I'll walk.. But it will take a while..." i replied while standing under a tree to avoid the rain.

"I'm sorry Taemin, I would have stayed.." He apologized to me .

I finished up the phone call and poked my head out from the tree as raindrops fall on my head.

"Taemin? What are you still doing here? It's raining?" I turned around to see Minho stood in front of me, he held out the umbrella above my head.

"Jonghyun left.. Kibum is ill.." i replied while shivering slightly.

"you will be too out here, where's your coat?" Minho asked me, his voice is toned with concern.

"I left it in Jonghyuns car...I didn't think I'd need it...." I replied... I felt my cheeks freezing, along with my fingertips.

"I was going to get some food from the store, but you need to get home now, come on" Minho told me, he sounded very stern in this voice.

Minho took off his scarf and wrapped it gently around my neck, it felt so soft and warm, I smiled as we both started to walk back to his car.

"how come you were walking this way... The store is in the opposite direction, surely you know that" i asked him confused.

"surely you would know to take a coat" he asked me sarcastically.

"hmph...."

"I saw you walk out of the cafe, so I wanted to see where you were going..." i turned my head at him surprised

"you were following me?" I asked shocked.

"no, I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to get lost...everyone knows that you get lost just walking around a supermarket"

"I'm not a child! I don't get lost" I snapped angrily at him.

"don't snap at me Taemin" Minho replied to me, his voice sounded serious.

We both arrived back at the apartment and i walked straight to my room, Jonghyun followed me after a few minutes, he knocked on the door and asked

"Taeminnie? I hope you aren't Mad I didn't pick you up..."

"no.. Its fine... Minho drove me home anyway.."

A few seconds later Jonghyun opens the door and sits down beside me on my bed.

"Is that all? What else did he do?did he lay a finger on you, IF SO I'LL SNAP HIS FINGERS OFF" Jonghyun shouted loud enough for Minho to hear him from the living room, just to yell back sarcastically

"I wouldn't go near him with a ten foot rod actually! He's too annoying"

Jonghyun got up and walked out into the living room, all I could hear was a girl's high pitched scream. I laugh quietly, knowing exactly what happened, Jonghyun definitely scared Minho, who else would have such a high pitch scream.

I stood up and walked towards the door, closing it giving me chance to change out of the still wet clothes I was wearing. After showering and changing my clothes I turned off the light and lay down on my bed.

I covered my face with the blanket to keep myself warm, i could see through the window, snow was starting to fall outside.

Curling into a ball as i watched the snowflakes, i felt someone lay down beside me and wrap their arms around my waist.

"you looked cold.. And Jinki is snoring" Minho whispered as i turned my head to look at him.

This was the first part I've done, I hope you enjoy reading it ❤️