I'm Not Your Coffee Bean

May 15, 2019

I spilled the coffee on the floor with good intentions, not to make you feel disruptive 'cause I don't want you to go.

I spilled the coffee on the floor with all of your charms; it's not effective to make things brighter.

I spilled the coffee on the floor with your passionate eyes, it made my blood brewed in extreme heat.

I spilled the coffee on the floor while thinking 'bout your thick hair, sweet voice and creamy words.

I spilled the coffee on the floor, it feels no better.

I spilled the coffee on the floor with a breeze.

I spilled the coffee on the floor as my eyelids drooped; I'm not fine at all.

I spilled the coffee on the floor as my heart stops; I'm about to cry.

I spilled the coffee on the floor as I want to scream though my thoughts were empty; I'm giving up.

and I think this will ever be the last time that I will see you.

I spilled the coffee on the floor 'cause I want to admit that I'm falling for you, and I'm not worthy to catch, and now I'm breaking into pieces.

I spilled the coffee on the floor 'cause I don't want to drink it, fearing of nervousness that can make my nerves shut down.

I spilled it 'cause you will leave in this café to go after with your new one...

...with her.

I spilled the coffee on the floor, paying my own charges yet you were the cause of conflict, and this day will be the climax of the story...

...of our own story.

My heart was pounded out like a coffee bean. You made it into coffee granules.

I spilled the coffee on the floor with bad intentions, not to make you feel surprised 'cause I have something more to tell you.

Sorry... I'm tired.