2

BOYS, BOYS, BOYS

"I-I'm sorry, I-I don't think I-I heard you correctly..."

I stammered. The beanie boy looked just as confused as I was. "Nah, you heard me, girl. Loud and clear." He looked at me as I raised my hands to cover my mouth. I couldn't believe it. I was in a school intended for only males. Surely it had to be some sort of mistake, right? I mean, I was accepted into the school, so it's only logical to assume female students were accepted too. Maybe I took a wrong turn? No, I'm pretty sure I turned right, as Mommy said. So if I was in the right place, then why—

"Hey, it looks like we've got our first girl!" a fellow student said, approaching me with several other boys.

"Her body's so tender! And she's got beautiful hair!"

"She smells like flowers!"

"Man, girls are awesome. I hope we'll get more of them!"

A crowd started forming around me and I could feel myself shrink. I was surrounded by a bunch of strangers I didn't know, and I didn't like it. "Hey babe, where you from?" asked the guy who approached me earlier. "The name's Kyle. Let's hang for a bit, get to know each other." Knowing that I probably wouldn't survive a full conversation, I grinned at him sheepishly. "Um...T-thanks but, I think I'm gonna go see the principal first...I think there's been a mistake." I said, jittering as I attempted to push my way out of the sea of male homosapiens to avoid any more socialization.

"Hold up, we're not done yet." I felt a strong grip on my wrist as Kyle pulled me towards him. I scowled at him and tried to yank my arm away without using my full strength. "You're pretty feisty...I find that sexy." I scoffed at him, clearly irritated as I chanted 'do not start a fight' over and over again in my head. If it weren't for my reputation, this guy would've been hospitalized by now. I had to control myself. "Let me go." I said, firmly. That only made him grip me tighter. "I don't think so." he grabbed my waist and pressed his chest against mine, which was responded with loud yells and flirty howling from the crowd. I was practically fuming!

"Hey punk,"

A path was cleared to make way for the boy who had spoken. Some ran away and some shut their mouths immediately. The heavy footsteps were made by a pair of shiny leather boots ornamented with tiny chains that jiggled at every step. Right above the boots, he wore black ripped jeans, revealing his tanned skin. A shiny leather jacket matched his boots, and he wore a white shirt underneath. He had a chiseled jaw and a big chunk of hair covered his right eye. His raven colored hair matched mine, which I found intriguing. Overall, he looked like one of those bad boys straight out of a teen flick. Except he was the same height as me, if not, maybe an inch shorter.

"What do you think you're doing?" he said in his deep, raspy voice as he approached the jerk who was hitting on me earlier. "W-well, I-I asked her if she wanted to hang..." the arrogant demeanor he had quickly faded away. I couldn't help but snicker a little. The height difference was too hilarious. The rugged-looking boy cocked his head to his right, raised an eyebrow, and scoffed. "But she clearly said she didn't want to hang with you," he leaned towards the taller fellow, who was now cowering in terror. "So scram before I break your neck." His voice was as cold as ice and it did a good job at scaring everyone off, especially Kyle. I could finally breathe.

He strode over to me, hands in his pockets, acting like he owned the place. "You too, girly. You better run before anyone else tries to hit on you again." the raven-haired boy said, leering at me with that signature icy stare of his. I smirked in amusement. "I don't think anyone would even dare to come near me when you're here." He blew his bangs away in exasperation, revealing his other eye for just a second, and looked away. I held out my hand. "I'm Kiki Hun—Harrison." That was close. His sparkly blue orb flickered with shock for a moment before returning back to its original icy state. "Kiki?" he said, squinting his beautiful eyes at me as if I was a zit on the end of his nose. I fiddled with my bag straps, sweating bullets, as I struggled to maintain eye contact. Oh no, he's starting to get suspicious.