Chapter 7 - Tighter

Demi 

I walked beside him, neither of us saying anything .It seemed as though an unspoken truce had been formed. The hall seemed bustling with movement but he remained ridged as though he could be attacked at any moment.

Thinking about it, he was most likely right. Payton was an odd specimen of man, if he could even be called a man. The eighteen year old I had taken under my wing was careless at best. Within the month since our friendship, or sorts, had begun, he had yet to inquire even the simplest things about his single ally. 

Im crazy, I know I am, but I know what Im doing. At the age of  24 prison was --------

"Lock down! Every body in their cells!" A voiced boomed and pulled be out of my trance. Payton gave me a fleeting look before retreating into the crowd of men heading to the upper level.

I watched him retreat, his body ridged as man after man brushed passed him. 

"Quit starin" A voice came from behind me, I looked up at the man I was reassigned to bunk with. After the last event, most bunks were reassigned leaving me with a new nuisance to handle. 

Marshal towered over me, not necessarily in an aggressive way but in away that subtly projected dominance. 

"Mind your own business" i brushed him off, continuing to stare until Payton disappeared into the crowd of men.  

"He's property so it is my business." I felt his hand snake into the waist line of my pants. He rested his fingers on my boxer waist band. 

"Who's property?" I didn't pull away, looking up at him

"Mind your own business." Marshall shrugged, removing his hand and walking back to the cell, expecting me to follow. 

I merely shook my head at him and obey. Finally in our cell, I climbed into my bed and he in his.  All I heard was grunting and sheets moving. I bit my lip to avoid the urge to see what he was doing. He was tempting me on purpose and it would not work. 

"You can always come down here Dimity." Marshal murmured in a hoarse voice. 

I was shaking my head but I felt my body leaping off the top bunk. I landed on my feet, facing away from the bed. My entire mine was shouting at me to climb back up, not to look at him, not to dare glance at the single man that made my loins ache.

"Turn around." I heard him order. When I didn't comply  I felt him snake his arm around my waist and pull me down so I was sitting on his bad. His chest was against my back and his tongue make a wet trail from my neck to my ear to whisper, " Take off your shirt." my hand were already beginning. 

"We should stop." I said, but made to move to stop. My body was spearing, the heat from his large body moving to my own. I anticipated his touche. His body pressed into me, teasing yet not hiding anything. It was mine to have. God I wanted it. 

What the fuck? My mind snapped back to reality. I couldn't want him. 

" You owe me." He murmured, tossing my shirt to the side after his own. Within the small room it landed on the table, slipping off immediately but neither of us bothered to look over. 

That had me on my feet in an instant of hearing his words, awakened from my unholy trance.  "Owe you what? I don't owe shit." i all but shouted at him. I turned around to face the bastard, The sexy bastard.... I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

He stood with me, his length hard and hanging out of his pants. Instead of answering he moved closer to me, looking down. His erection pressed against my stomach.  I glared. " Fuck off."  I spit the words at him, averting my eyes from his length to stare up at him.

His eyes were cold, as though he intended to freeze you on the spot. "You owe me Dimity, and you know you want me." His hand moved through my hair, gently tugging  at the ends. His other hand remained on this man hood. 

"You know im not gay." I glared back. It was the truth, I wasn't gay, but I had no sexual attraction to women. Men had a way about them, but not to the point that I craved them. Marshal was a whole nother story, he was  ot a man, he was a god. 

He gave a humorless chuckle "Keep telling yourself that." He brushed off my comment as though it were irrelevant. 

"You're a fag." The words weren't meant to cause pain, only to catch him off guard. The bastard didn't bat an eyes. 

"And damn proud too." Marshal whispered in my ear, rubbing himself against me once more "You're hard." clearly feeling me against his leg. My cheeks burned in embarrassment.

I didn't reply, just waited for him to pull away. Marshal didn't move back, instead he began stoking himself. I couldn't help but look down, and my eyes locked on his movement. 

"You're looking." He pointed out, quickening his pace for only a few second then slowing down to a rate that must have been painful considering how erect he was. 

"I don't like it." I lied, by the way my mouth was watering, I knew he didn't believe me. 

" Keep saying that." he shook his head. I watched him stroke himself but he stopped before i was sure he was about to cum. He pulled away and walked back to his bed., climbing under the covers. His bands didn't move to stoke himself. However, the tent in his pants didn't shrink. If anything I was sure he'd grown larger

I just stood there, feeling the breath in my lungs flee but i wouldn't force myself to breath. My chest was getting tighter, as though in danger of exploding. 

The photo to the side is of all the cell in the prison, however some of the cellas are arranged in a relflective way, with the beds on the right side (Demi and Marshal's cell). I had to write this, its just perfect. I sware next upload is of Payton. The song is.....yeah.

Thank you for reading! Please vote, comments, and Share! :)

~Chioma