Chapter 12 - Leap of Faith

Dedicated to SlayderChan for making me laugh, thank you for commenting!

Payton

It was for Demi

It was for my Maddox

And most of all it was for me

As I sat still I could feel his skin on my knuckles, blow after blow I couldn't recall where I was, who I was, or who was below me. I'd lost it, and as I sat there in the empty, claustrophobic one man cell, and I was unsure how to get it back.

--------

We had all been at peace, Michael speaking to Marshal while everyone else listened on. "All I'm saying is that when a shawty got cake, tits ain't nothin else." Michael said, becoming almost exasperated with Marshall. I smiled to myself

"Nah, if she ain't got no tits I ain't fuckin with no young man." Marshal snorted, yes snorted, causing Demi to cringe slightly before regaining his carefree demeanor. Although they both thought no one noticed, it was clear the look they held with one another, if only for that moment, before they reached looked else where.

"You ain't gonna slap her boob, but the fatter her ass....." Michael licked his lips as he thought. The motion cause me to recoil in disgust, though I was forced to adjust myself in my pants.

"You're disgusting." I spoke up, causing him to wink my way. Not in a lustful way, simply teasing. All was calm until a voice interrupted our group.

"Sup twinks?" As if on reflex both me and Demi turned to look at the voice. Marshal growled as Demi stood up, crossing his pale arms. The one that spoke was one than usually stirred up trouble in the pod. His name was Tony, if I could recall correctly. The man behind him was named Brandon. He was a young man, no older than Michael, and had an uneasy smile on his face as he looked between been and Demi. When Demi snarled at him he looked away quickly. The final man was rather intimidating, hardly smiled, and never spoke. I didn't know his name, though by the way his muscles bulged through the uniform, I wasn't sure I wanted to know his name.

"Yo, back off." Michael warmed them, glaring.

"Nha, you taking too long. I wanna meet him myself anyway." Tony nodded at me, "How you doing twink?"

"I have a name, asshole." I huffed, shooting him a glare.

"Fiesty, I like it." Tony winked at me

"Back off." Michael growled again.

Nodding, Tony moved on to Demi. "You're a real cutie, and you got a set price." he said matter of factly, "I can have you moaning in my bunk for a couple pills. Just gotta pull em out my ass huh?" He man circled Tony, as though a lion eying his prey. "You druggies are too easy"

"Fuck off asstard." Demi spit at the mans feet, glancing over at Marshal who was glaring daggers at Tony.