Prologue

Hey you guys, I have been working on this for a long time now, hope you enjoy reading. 

Happy reading ;)

___________________________________________________

It was the last week of my freedom, don’t get me wrong, I love Adhya, she’s an amazing woman. By the end of this week, I would be married and mind you, married to the girl of my dreams, the one I love. No matter thousands of hearts would be crushed to pieces, can you blame me? I am one of a kind and gorgeous as hell. Apparently, today is my bachelor party. I have no idea what is being planned. I love this thing about Amit. He keeps it so damn confidential, not even his own fart would know. I soon entered the club. ‘Weird name, Fishtail’ I thought, I was pulled in by Amit. Off course he was almost half naked. There were strippers all over, dancing and lap dancing, I could almost see humps in the pants of many men.

“What the hell took you so long man?” he asked. His pant was also humped. I shook my head in annoyance.

“I got stuck with the office work, sorry” I apologised. He smirked and nodded, definitely thinking something dirty.

“Don’t open your trashy mouth” I put my finger up and close my eyes for a minute. He bursts out in fits of laughter.

“Come on, you need to loosen up” he dragged me to the bar counter and climbed on top of it, holding out for the mike. The bartender hands him over the mike and he yells into it.

“Attention ladies, this” he points to me “Is our GROOM” there was shouting and yelling out, plus cheering out my name. I let out a nervous laugh.

By the next hour, I was pitch drunk. I could hardly stand straight, let alone thinking.

“Amit man, I love you bro” I hugged him “If I get married, are we going to lose each other?” I was stressed and panicked that my best buddy was going to leave me.

“No man, you’re my best friend. Why would I leave you? I like Adhya, by the way. I know she will fit right in” he said.

“Dude” I yelled. “I gotta pee” I yell again.

“Okay” he yells back. There was so much noise. I couldn’t see anything because of the smoke either. But in the crowd, I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me towards the door. My eyes were partially closed, so I couldn’t make out who it really was. But I could tell it was a girl; some stripper may be who was paid by Amit to give me a personal lap dance? ‘That would be so good’ I thought and chuckled.

In minutes I was placed on a bed, god knows how we got here so fast. But I was going to have fun. The girl started to strip me slowly. I push her hand away when she reaches for my shirt.

“You are supposed to strip, not me” I yelled. But she ducks down and rubs herself against my anatomical part. She lets out a moan and then her face comes to my eyes. She kisses my forehead and follows suit till my neck I moan and groan and try to push her up and that is when I realise that I was freaking handcuffed to the bed and the girl hovering over me was Reva.

“Get off of me” I yelled out of frustration. She kept kissing me and kept rubbing towards me. By now, I was hard. Don’t judge me people; I am a human being too, and a man at that.

“I am the one who you want Karan” she kissed me on my chest and slides her arm down my waist to the zipper. She lowered my jeans and pulled it out my legs.

“I know you love me. May be not love, but least this last time, make me happy baby, make me moan, make me scream your name out” she pleaded. The part that loved Adhya was pinned to bed, and that part of me which was an animal, started to peep out of my pants. Now I was turned on to no level.

“If I cut you lose, will you do as what I ask you to?” she asked and I nod like a five year old who is asked whether he wants to have toffee after he’s eaten his vegetables.

“Good boy” she cut my cuffs lose and I instantly flip her down to the bed. I was hovering over her now. I started to kiss her and do my deed to her when the door slammed open and Adhya stormed inside. She stood there speechless, tears rolling down her cheek. There was silence and at this instant, I pushed Reva away. Her body was half naked and her lips were bruised. There were bites on her neck and there was a blush over her face. ‘That sloppy bitch, I am going to kill her’ I thought and run for my shirt. But I realise that Adhya is right there in front of me.

“Adhya I can expla-“she cut me off with a yell.

“Don’t. You. Dare.” Tears flowing down her cheeks and her finger at me. With that she rushed out of the room and ran down the stairs. That day, I lost the love of my life to a sloppy bitch. 

I stood up on my feet, grabbed my shirt and ran after her to explaine the shit going on.

__________________________________________________________________________

Important note:

"Disclaimer: This story is a work of pure fiction. All the characters, locations, incidents in this story are a product of authors imagination and have been used fictitiously, any such resemblance to the real life is purely coincidental.

Uploading, scanning, recording, distributing of this work in any form or by any means is illegal and punishable by law."