°5

~Back @ the police station~

"Park Jimin please cut the bull shit." Officer Kim said as he stopped tapping his pen on his bottom lip.

"You were in love with your childhood friend Jung Hoseok. Your best friend Sunmi....that girl died seven  years ago in a car accident."

No....no. Your wrong she's alive. Sunmi is alive.

My body felt numb from the anger building up in me. Officer Kim then stood up out of his seat. I looked up to see what he was doing.

"Look you seem like a nice kid, but what you have done can send you to jail, and the worst fact of it all is that you killed a foreigner. "

"I-I just wanted him....Hyung was all mine until her." I mumbled in a hush tone. I took in a deep breath and sat up straight and to be greeted by the cops face close to mine.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 20 years old sir." I answered.

"Birth date please."

"December 5th 1995." After I stated my birthday he had backed away from me and sat back down in his chair.

He didn't say anything after that. Me being to scared to even speak up. I just looked around his office soon noticing that he has a purple butterfly hanging up on his wall.

"That's a pretty picture... of the butterfly." I said trying to ease the tension in the room. He looked back up at the butterfly and and let out a small sigh.

"My boyfriend....well my ex boyfriend had given it to me. It had came with a ring but...I never accepted it."

"How come? If you don't mind me asking..."

"He cheated on me, and tried to kill me."

A/N

Okay so to break the story down here so you understand age and time frame.

Hoseok is now 22 years old. Jimin is 20 years old. The killing of y/n. Happens here.
They both got into big hit when they were 18 and 16 years of age.

And if you figured out from this chapter that Sunmi is now a figure of jimin's past. THEN CONGRATULATION

History of Sunmi will be up in another chapter.

The Triangle Between Usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें