~A Dream within a Dream~

Have you ever wished that the one person you grew up with returns the same feelings that you had for them since high school? Well I sure do. My name is Park Jimin and I'm in love with my best friend Jung Hoseok, but he's already in a relationship with someone else.

"I grew to dislike the girl that he was with, but I couldn't watch him leave me and not pay attention to me."

"And your okay with what you did? Killing the person he loves? An innocent girl?"

"It was nothing but a triangle that needed to be broken."

The police officers went quite. The man in front of them....the man they were looking at was or still is blinded by love.

"I want hyung to be mine not hers."

~~~~~~

"What's with the guy over there?"

"He poisoned his best friends girlfriend." The two officers watch as the others interrogate the young male. As they were watching one of them couldn't help but break out into laughter.

"Officer Kim? Why are you laughing?"

"Because no one can see that he's a kid that needs help."

*BAM!* The officer that was taking to the male slammed his hand on his desk.

"Then why don't you talk to him yourself then officer Kim!" The whole station went quite. Everyone's eyes were now on the two officers who were now yelling at each other.

"Fine! I will since you can't do your God damn job right!"

The tall officer walked over to the young male and pulled him by his arm. "Get up! Your coming to my office and telling me everything that happened."

The young male looked up at the officer as he was being pulled out of his seat and walking to a huge office.