Chapter 54

After everyone had left my house after the party Eli, my parents and I started opening presents. I got some pretty good stuff. A lot of gift cards, some jewelry and someone made me a birthday basket with a bunch of different candies, some gift cards, and even some fuzzy socks. I think it was from Molly and Lucy because it had all my favorite candies. After we had finished cleaning everything up Eli and I were talking in the kitchen.

"Over all I don't think today was too bad." Eli shrugged.

"It got better at the end of it." I smiled. As we were still talking my mom walked in. When she did I could feel Eli's, whole body go ridged next to me. It's going to be a while until she's comfortable around my mom again. I saw my mom eyeing Eli's body movement, or lack thereof.

"You know it's getting kind of late." My mom wasn't looking at us, she was changing trash can bag.

"I should go." Eli was already walking out of the kitchen when I heard my mom say

"Well it is late already. Why don't you just stay here for the night?" Eli turned around slowly, the look in her eyes told me she was just as confused as I was. I had no idea what was happening.

"Um yeah. If that's okay."

"Yes of course." With that my mom walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room. Eli walked back to me and we stood around the island counter.

"What the hell just happened?" Eli looked the way I felt. Shocked.

"I have no freaking idea." I said dumbfounded.

My parents went to bed at around 10:15ish. The living room was still sort of a mess so they said they would just finish up tomorrow and that we should get some rest too. I didn't. I made Eli help me clean up the rest of the house after they'd gone to sleep. I felt bad for everything I'd put them through today so I wanted to at least cleanup for them. Eli and I didn't finish till almost midnight. When everything was clean and all the trash was thrown away Eli looked exhausted, and I felt it. It had been a long day. Even just walking up the stairs seemed like it was too tedious for Eli to handle, because she stopped at the bottom of them and looked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to her. I turned around and she jumped on my back. Eli does not weigh very much so taking her up the stairs was not difficult at all. Back in my room Eli and collapsed on the bed and just stayed like that. As I looked down I realized I had been in this stupid out fit all day. All I wanted to do now was take a shower and go to sleep. I got up from my bed and grabbed some clothes.

"I'm going to take a shower real quick." I said to Eli. Her eyes were kind of closing a bit so I knew she'd be out in about 10 minutes.

"Mhm okay." She mumbled. I just smiled then went into the bathroom. I turned the water on and took off my tank and the skirt and then my bra and panties. When I got in, the water felt amazing. I had been in here for maybe 10 minutes before I heard some rustling outside the curtain. I peeked my head out and saw Eli standing in front of me.

"Hey I thought were asleep." I said still behind the curtain.

"I was but I forgot something." She was giving me this devilish little smile that made me feel hot.

"What'd you forget?"

"I forgot to give you your birthday present." I cocked my eyebrow and watched as Eli slowly took off her black tank top. Underneath was a lacy maroon bra. She then took off her shorts to reveal matching lacy underwear.

"I never thought I'd see you in lace." I teased

"Don't act like you don't love it." She laughed

"No, you're right. I love it. But I'd love it more if they were on the floor already." Eli slowly undid the clasp on her bra and then slowly slipped off her panties. I went back into the shower and let the water run over me. A second later and Eli was pulling the curtain back and stepping in. Have I ever mentioned how hot she looks naked? Because she's fucking gorgeous. Her toned and tanned legs were strong but not bulky. Her arms were defined but not enough to make her shoulders broad and boyish. Her stomach was flat and her belly button ring was shining even though there's no light in here.

She had just gotten in, and I was under the water, so she was dry and I was wet. She stepped closer to me and traced a finger down my arm the same way the water was falling. The touch sent shivers throughout my entire even though the water was boiling. She took another step closer. The closer she got the more water would get on her. Her yellow eyes were staring deep into mine as she got closer and closer to me. She then put both of her hands on my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was hot and hungry but it also felt like she had been missing me. Or maybe it was just because I missed her so much. At first her lips were closed but when that got tedious I opened my mouth and then felt her tongue start to play with mine. I was still under the water until I wasn't. Eli turned us around so that she was under the running water and I was where she was. I pulled back a little because I was cold, but Eli met me and pushed me back into the wall. I felt her right-hand slide down from my cheek and to my throat. She had her hand around my neck, still applying pressure, as she leaned her body up onto mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Eli's hand slowly slid down the side of my body and to my leg. She pulled it up so that it was wrapped around her. As she did this she started to kiss down my body. She started at my jaw, then went down to my neck. She sucked on my neck and bit me just a little, so I know she left a mark. She kept going down the center of my body. From my collar bone, down to my belly button then finally down to my center. She had kept my leg up as she kissed me. She started to lick my center. As she did it sent electricity throughout my entire body. She teased my clit with her tongue and I could feel myself growing even hotter. Since her right hand was still holding up my leg she used her left hand to start sliding a finger inside of me. She had gotten pretty good at using her left hand. I could feel the moans passing my lips making themselves known, crying out Eli's name. I tried so hard to keep it down but it wasn't working. I bit my lip trying not to make sounds of pleasure. Eli slid another finger in my and started to move a little bit faster. She curled her fingers just a little bit and I felt my entire body start to buzz. I was so close. I was biting my lip trying not to make too much noise. As I started getting close my breathing got away from me. I ran my fingers through Eli's wet hair. Eli kept going; I felt my whole body explode with pleasure, even after I came though Eli didn't stop. She kept licking me and kept pumping her fingers. My hands were still in her hair as she kept going. I wanted to scream her name. I came again but this time I felt like my leg was going to give out on me. After I finished Eli removed her fingers and came back up to me. I was still out of breath and felt like I couldn't stand my myself. Eli leaned in and went for the other side of my neck. I closed my eyes, wrapped my arms around her and let her do whatever she wanted. That was amazing.