*Last Intro*~Broken Promise

A 9 year old small kid with a hazelnut hair,was running towards a raven haired young boy as soon as he see him,but then at the time he reaches that boy,he fell on to his knees,he's probably running out of air.

But the younger boy with a raven colored hair, worriedly approached him.He gently pats the back of the hazelnut hair colored boy.

"Hyung..Are you okay?Did you brought your inhaler with you?"the younger boy asks worriedly.But the hazelnut hair boy,just lifted his head and  smiles weakly into the boy.

The boy who was catching his breath by now,get his inhaler inside his pocket and uses it.Once he was better,he stands properly and smiles at the younger boy Infront of him.

"Hyung,are you feeling fine now?"the younger asks the hazelnut hair boy.The boy just smiles brightly to him showing off his infamous box smile.

"Yeah.. Much better now."the boy said but the younger glared at him then angrily says;

"Yah hyung!How many times do I have to tell you that don't keep running around 'cause you have an asthma!It may put your life in a dangerous situation!"the younger boy burst out.Even though he's two years younger than his hyung,he may think a little too mature than the elder boy.

The older boy just lower his head and sniffed.Later on, his shoulders are shaking and some droplets of water are already dropping.Meaning he's crying..that made the younger to stop.

The elder maybe always cheerful,playful,childish,and have a very bright personality.But he's more fragile than a glass.A slight shout can made him cry or a simple hit on his skin can make his skin bled.He's too fragile for this messy world.

The younger panics,so he quickly hug his hyung,hushing him down while caressing his thing's back.

"I'm sorry hyung.. I-I d-don't mean it.. Mianhe,I'm just worrying about your health that's all.Please,forgive Kookie.."the younger,then apologizes to his elder while hugging the hazelnut hair boy.

But then the older boy suddenly wipes his tears on his face and let go of the hug.

"I-it's okay.. Tae-Tae forgives Kookie.."the older boy smiles at the younger.The younger then,wipes the remaining tears on his elder,then smiles.

"Hey,Kookie let's play!"the hazelnut hair boy says.

"Okay then!but let's not involve running,okay?"the younger said while smiling showing off his bunny-like tooth.

"Okay! let's just make some paper boats and make them float on the small pond there!"the elder boy said and the younger quickly agree to him.

•~^°'•′||Time Skips||′•'°^~•

Taehyung and Jungkook are in the top of the hill near to both of their houses.Since they we're both neighbors.They were both star gazing,watching the stars shine up in the never ending sky.

They we're both amazed on how the stars shine.It felt like,every moment and every second of their breath was special at this moment.Like they don't give a single care about the world.Only this moment matters.

None of them speaks,lile they we're both afraid that if one of them speaks,it'll ruin this beautiful moment.

But then,Taehyung noticed that Jungkook feels tensed,like something's been bothering him.Like he wants to say it but didn't bother himself to say it.