•~^°♥♦NOTE♦♥°^~•

Hellowsss!okay,another note from author,hahaha I know it's f*cking annoying right?And I apologize for that hehehe.Just want to say that I do not allowed plagiarism..Dude I'm telling you it's a crime.

And also no hate,please I don't meant any kind of insult or hate to Bangtan.This story is just for fun and entertainment,I also just want to share my ideas and stories that's been occupying my mind.

And I just wanted to apologize in advance to those mistakes that I'll do in the future.I'm sorry for the wrong grammars that I'll do.Bro let me remind you that I'm a human too.And humans have done a lot of mistakes.

And to those who already have read my other crappy and sh*tty story?THANK SOOOOOOO MUCH!

   {\__/}
(_/^ ³ ^)_/~♥♥

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY,YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME!!💜😘Anyways,guys all I want is that you guys leave your comments (not bad comments tho..)in the comment section and then just read my story..
I don't expect you guys to vote my story because I already know that it's crappy and also just bear with me until the end of this story,that would mean so much for me meaning that my story made you smile or atleast made you feel happy.
Because that's what I'm really after here..

Anyways,VKOOK IS REAL AND LOVE💜BUT DON'T ONLY FOCUS ON THEM,LOVE ALL OF THE 7 MEMBERS💜