💜01💜

🥀

Present Day..

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully on his bed when suddenly a small dog hops on his bed and go through his beautiful face and licks it.That causes Taehyung to flinch.He open his eyes to see his dog,Yeontan licking his face.Probably waking him up.

"Hey there,Tannie.Good Morning baby."he said and smiles to his dog,showing off his boxy smile.

He sits up and lift his dog to put it on the other side of his baby blue colored bed.He stretch up his arms and then stands up,at the time he stands up,his dog,Yeontan wiggles it's tail,causing Taehyung to giggle at his dog's cuteness.

He went into the bathroom and showered.After that he brushes his teeth,then he went out of his bathroom to change into his PE uniform.He combed his hazelnut hair neatly,put some vanilla scented perfume.Then he grabs his bag and went downstairs.

He saw his mom that was cooking some breakfast,while his dad was sipping coffee and reading some newspaper.

"Good morning!"he says energetically while smiling brightly.His father looks up to him and smiles to him.

"Oh,good morning too son.. C'mon sit down."(I definitely remember something.. 😏)His father said while Taehyung just obeyed and sits down,waiting for his mother to arrived with the food.

Once their food arrived,Taehyung widely smile,there's kimchi,kimchi bokkeumbap,gimbap,stir fry spinach,beef,and specially his favorite,jjapchae.Taehyung's eyes suddenly lits up when he saw the food that's been prepared in front of him.

Both of them three say their thanks and then digs in.

•~'°•′^*_Time Skips_*^′•°'~•

"Okay,son I've already put you inhaler,the emergency kit,your extra shirt and your lunch box in your bag okay?be careful on your trip okay?always be with your classmates so you won't get separated to the crowd.Be safe okay?"His mother carefully says to him with a hint of worried bess in her voice.

Taehyung just chuckle at his mother.He felt like he's a 5 year old kid that's been lecturing by its mother.

"Don't worry eomma,I'll be careful on our trip.Bye eomma! saranghae!"he said and kiss his mother on the cheek and wave goodbye but then,he suddenly remember something,so he runs back into their house and goes to his room to get something.

He got into his desk top to get most important thing he brings especially when he was about to travel or something.

He runs down into the stairs,and went to the door and says before going out,a loud goodbye to his parents.

He happily go through the university he was studying at,because all the students that joined their field are supposed to meet at their university to wait for their bus to arrive.

And the time he arrives,the sooner the bus arrived.But before he enters the first bus,he then first look for his friend.When he found his one and only friend,he shouted his name.

"Jiminie-ah!Come here!"he said to the man,with a slight blonde with a pink dust on the end–hair,and wearing a oversized light pink jacket,and underneath that is his PE T-shirt.

His friend notice him in the messy crowd and smiles brightly to him,and wave his small hands in the air.

"TAEHYUNGIE!!!"the smaller boy shouted back and run towards Taehyung and hug him.

"Yah,Jiminie-ah,g-get o-off..I-I can't br-breath.. "Taehyung said catching his breath.

"Oh my god,I'm sorry Taehyungie.. I didn't mean that hehehe.. "the smaller boy says with an apologetic smile.