Chapter 126

A/N: Hmmm. Might do more updates later today but that's all for now! :)

Dean and Roman circled each other to start out, slowly reaching their hands out before clasping hands, pushing against each other.

Then Dean broke free and pushed against Roman with all his weight, running him back into the corner. He hit him with several uppercuts, then pulled back. He ran to the opposite corner of the ring and turned, rushing back and leaping into Roman, sending him crashing to the floor with a grunt.

Dean reached down and grabbed Roman's hair, pulling him to his feet. Suddenly, Roman punched Dean's stomach, once, twice, causing Dean to break his grasp.

While Dean was bent over slightly, holding his stomach, Roman bounced off the ropes and floored Dean with a large kick. He staring up at the ceiling, panting. As Roman bent over to pick him up, Dean rolled him over into a small package, pinning his shoulders. Roman kicked out.

They began to circle each other again. Dean hit Roman with a right hand, wincing as Roman retaliated. They went back and forth for a minute before Roman finally hit one so powerfully Dean fell to his knees.

Roman turned and kicked him in the chest, over and over, a move made famous by superstar Daniel Bryan, known as the 'Yes!' kicks. The last one put Dean on the ground. Roman got down and covered him; he kicked out at two.

Now the match was heating up. Dean rolled over and got to his feet, clotheslining roman. He got up and rushed dean, who dodged, sending roman crashing into the turnbuckle.

Dean, seeing the opportunity, ran over and grabbed roman, forcing him backwards up onto the ropes. He himself climbed to the middle one, taking a deep breath before attempting to suplex him.

Instead, Roman hit him over the head a couple times, managing to break free of Dean's grasp. As Dean jumped down and stumbled away to his knees, roman got down from his perch and leaned in the corner, preparing for his move.

Dean slowly pushed himself to his feet and turned to Roman, just in time for Roman to hit him with a spear. Dean hit the ground hard and groaned inwardly as Roman covered him for the three count.

Panting, Roman got up and held out a hand to help Dean to his feet. They both turned and looked at the three people sitting at the announcer's table.

Seth was smiling. Triple H and Stephanie were sharing a look with each other. Then Hunter turned and looked at them both. He gestured for them to come out of the ring.

Dean did so, dropping down and rolling out of the ring with Roman close behind. They walked up to the table. Hunter regarded them for a moment, his expression unreadable. Then he smiled and held out his hand. "Welcome to the WWE."