"We had a deal that I wouldn't tell the police Matt. Macy doesn't count."
I snapped.

"You know what! Deal's off! I'm pissed Alison! You know what... I'll find you. I'll take you and I'll do things so horrible that you won't even be able to run off crying to that little prick because your body will be in so much pain!"
He yelled then hung up.

I backed up and my back hit the wall, I slid down slowly until I was sitting and pulled my legs to chest,  crying into my knees. The deal is off. He's going to hurt me now.

 "No."

My voice croaked as cried more into my arms. I need to get out of here before Chris or one of the guys see's me.

I quickly grabbed my phone and ran up the stairs sobbing. I ran through the kitchen and into the living room. Bailee jumped back quickly as I ran passed her.

"Ally? Ally wait! What's wrong?!"
She called and I stopped, turning around.

"Everything. Everything is all wrong!"
I said wiping my eyes.

"Did Chris do something?"
She asked quickly.

"No! No, he didn't do anything wrong. It's.... Matt."
I said and she practically shuttered at my words.

"Let's go up to my room to talk.."

She said grabbing my hand and pulling me with her towards their big stairway.

When we were in her room she closed the door and we sat down on her bed.

"Something bad is going to happen and I don't know when."
I said and she picked up her guitar, placing it on the ground.

"What happened with Matt?"
She asked quickly.

"We made a deal after the accident. I told him I wouldn't tell the police if he would agree to leave me alone. So he hasn't been bothering me since then... But I knew it was too good to last. He told me the deal was over a-and..."

I stopped and looked down at my phone, the message was still open so I just handed it to her.

As her eyes scammed over it her frown deepend.

"Ally, Chris won't let him touch you."

She said looking in my eyes.

"That's what I'm afraid of Bailee, Chris just got his cast off and he's almost fully healed. I don't want drama, I don't want him hurt again."
I said tears forming in my eyes.

"I know you don't... I don't want him hurt either. But what if Matt tries to hurt you?"
She asked and I sighed.

"Oh god... I'm back at square one! I'll just have to take it and then lie about it to Chris!"
I said feeling horrible. Is this what it has come to again? I'm gonna have to lie to Chris again so he doesn't get hurt.

"NO! Ally don't you dare get yourself hurt. Don't take it. You're strong enough to get through this and you shouldn't lie to Chris."
She said and I sighed.

"I don't want to lie to him but I don't want to risk the chance of him getting hurt again."

I said putting my hands on my face. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I looked over to see Chris was calling me.

"You answer. Just tell him I'm with you."
I said to her, she grabbed my phone and hit answer.

"Chris, this is Bailee. Ally's with me."

She said into the phone. I couldn't hear what he was saying.

"We're in my room... She wanted to talk to me. Don't come up here, she'll be down in a bit."

She said sternly.

It was quiet for a moment and then she rolled her eyes.

"Yes Chris, she is perfectly fine...."
She paused.

"What do you mean you don't believe me!? Ally tell him you're okay!"
She yelled handing the phone to me quickly.

I put the phone up to my ear.

"Chris I'm fine."

"Well what's wrong? Why'd you have to talk to her?"
He asked sounding worried.

"Uhh... Girl advice."

I said quickly. He sighed.

"Okay... Bye."

"Bye."
I said smiling a little and then hanging up.

"Everything will be fine Bailee, all I have to do is not tell him about Matt and it can all be drama free."
I said and she face palmed.

"Ally NO. Seriously, you need to start caring about yourself too. You're practically telling me you don't care that Matt is going to hurt you."
She said looking me in the eyes.

"I do care about myself a little, but I care about Chris a million times more."
I said honestly.

"I won't let you do this... I'll tell him."

She said sternly.

"Bailee please don't."
"I'm not going to let Matt hurt you while you lie about it to Chris! Imagine how bad he'd feel if he found out that you had bruises and that you were hiding them from him... He'd be crushed, not to mention furious!"
She said and I slumped down.

"That's why he won't find out. I just won't tell him.. All I need is for you to promise you wont either."
I said looking at her pleadingly.

"No. I can't promise you that Ally. I'm sorry."

She said and I put my face in my hands.

"Then tell me what to do."
I said my voice cracking a little.

"Don't lie... That always back fires."

"Then what other choices do I have besides going to the police?"
"You could tell Chris that Matt is going to try to hurt you and then Chris won't let him."

She said and I shook my head.

"I don't want Chris hurt."

"How do you know he'll get hurt?"
"I don't, but I can't risk it. Not again."

She looked down at the ground. I stood up.

"Listen Bailee, I better get back downstairs. Please don't tell Chris anything we talked about.

"But wait! What are you going to do then?"
She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know yet."

I said then left.

--------------------------------------------------------

All night I hung out with Chris and the guys. They were so much fun and not to mention hilarious. I was really loving hanging out with them.

I know I had made my decision. I can't tell Chris anything, I can't risk him getting hurt. But I won't just walk up to Matt... I'll just see how everything goes. Hopefully, for once, maybe it will go well.

But judging by the text I got from Matt... I had bad feelings.

------------------------------

Short chapter, I know... Buttt.....

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!
I love you all! <3

-Jess xoxo