Instantly, I hear her floor creak which causes me to pull away from her lips.

"I thought you said your dad wasn't coming home until tomorrow?" I whisper, bringing her blanket to cover us, sitting up from the bed.

"Yeah, he isn't." She hummed, wrapping her arms around my waist and proceeded to pepper more kisses along my neck. "We're probably moving the bed. I mean, you did just break a lamp."

"Yeah," I hesitantly answer and she pulls away once more. "Allison—"

"If you're not comfortable enough to continue, we can stop." She gives a small smile. "I'll be perfectly fine with whatever you choose."

Before I could answer, the door slowly creaks open, causing me to turn away from her.

"Hang on." I whisper to her and pull the blanket off of me.

"Where are you going?" She asks, grabbing my arm from moving any further.

"I'm just gonna close the door," I say, pulling my arm away to grab our shirts from the floor.

I slide mine over my head but she grabs my arm again. "Just come back to bed, babe."

"No, no

"No, no. I have to close it." I say, feeling the sudden urge to shut the door and handed her t-shirt back to her.

"Don't worry about it." She tugs my arm again but I still got up from the bed.

"What if someone comes in?" I ask as I slowly walk up to the door.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Like who? Come on Liv, just come back to bed."

"No. What if they come in?" I shakily ask, never tearing my eyes away from the door.

"What if who gets in?" She questions but I grab the doorknob. "Olivia, just leave it, please."

I open the door wider, showing the pitch-black darkness instead of her hallway that I've grown to know.

"Olivia don't! Please don't!" She cries out. "Don't go in there!"

It felt like my feet had a mind of its own since I continued to walk, ignoring the pleas from my girlfriend.

"Don't lose control."

The chilling whisper sends goosebumps up my arms but I push the feeling away, continuing to walk in the darkness.

I feel the leaves crunch under my feet and see that I somehow ended up in the forest with the nemeton right in front of me

"Don't lose control."

I place the palm of my hand on the root, feeling the small cracks in between. "What the..." I whisper but then the stump's roots shoot up from the ground and attach to my wrist.

I try to fight its grips but a shadow flies down from the trees.

"It's coming, Olivia..." It trails, hovering over the stump before landing on top of it. "Don't lose control..."

"Let me go!" I yell as I try to yank the roots off but it attaches to my other wrist, forcing me to go on my knees. "Let me go!"

"Olivia. Olivia! Olivia! WAKE UP!"

My eyes snapped open but I feel the grips on my arms tighten, making me thrash around in my bed. "Let me go! Let me go!" I continue to scream but see that I was in my own room.

"Olivia, it's me, it's me!" I hear Isaac say in my ear but the hold on my wrists felt like vines.

"Let me go! Let me go!" I continue to scream. "Or I-I'll lose control! I can't lose control!"

"Olivia it's okay! Calm down it's me. You're okay." My eyes trail to my wrists to see Isaac's hands clenched around them, holding me to make sure I didn't try to hurt him or myself. "I'm here, you're okay."

"D-Don't lose control." I shakily breathe out as Isaac rocked us back and forth. "Don't lose control."

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

"Olivia let's go!" Isaac impatiently calls from the living room. "We're gonna be late!"

"I'm a girl! It takes us a while to get ready!" I shout back as I quickly shove my books in my backpack.

I grab my keys from my desk then check the mirror once more to see if my hair was messed up.

However, as soon as I look at my reflection, blue flames envelope around me and I had a dark expression on my face. I lift my hand up and the reflection in front of me copies my movements.

I quickly look down but saw that I wasn't on fire at all.

"What the hell?" I whisper and look back at my reflection, seeing the flames intensify and the shadow had appeared beside me.

"It's coming," It whispers in my ear, causing chills to run down my neck. "Olivia you have to be prepared."

It jumps as if it was about to tackle me, which causes me to stumble back and hit the wall. I look around frantically but feel my hands start to feel warm.

I look down and see bright blue flames that ignited in my hands. I clench my fists to put them out but it easily went through.

"Isaac!" I yell out with panic as I shook my hands repeatedly in hopes to take it out

He storms in the room with his claws extended but furrows his eyebrows in confusion, his werewolf features slowly shifting back to normal. "What are you doing with your hands?"

"What do you mean? T-The fire--" I extend my hands to show him but see the blue flames disappeared. "It was..."

"I think you stayed out with Allison too late." Isaac trails off, grabbing my bag from the ground. "We should get going."

What's happening to me?

A/N:

A little short but I wanted to start off by leaving y'all with questions heheh

What's wrong with Olivia?? Did she actually stay out at Allison's place and...you know (lmao) ?? Blue flames??? The shadow is back???

Also side note, I already had prewritten this book awhile back so I already know what's gonna happen LOL buuut there might be a chance where I'll ask y'all about Allison's fate.

Bc in the show obviously,,,she dies at the end 🥴 but then again, I could change it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anywho, thank you for following along with Allison and Olivia's story and...bye!