Two

Olivia's POV:

Once we arrived at the school, the event from this morning never left my mind. I knew I would have darkness in my heart but was a hallucination one of the side effects?

"Are you sure you're doing okay?" Isaac asks, breaking me from my thoughts as I park the car in the school lot. "We could ditch and get some coffee. Try to clear your mind a bit?"

I shake my head and unbuckle my seatbelt. "Mom wants to make sure I don't ditch if it involves an actual emergency. Probably just a nightmare or something else that messed up my sleep."

He snorts. "I can tell. I'm surprised your mom didn't notice." He says as we grab our bags from the backseat

"What are you talking about?"

He shakes his head with a smile. "I'll catch up with you later. I gotta drop some things off from my locker." He says to me before splitting away from me in a different direction but I continue walking to my locker.

"Olivia..."

I look around curiously but see the rest of the students talking among themselves with their friends.

"Olivia..."

Okay, now I'm pretty damn sure someone called my name.

"Don't lose control..."

I feel my hands begin to warm up again but I shake them, hoping that it wouldn't ignite in front of people.

"Somethings coming..."

"Leave me alone," I grumble to myself and turn the dial on my lock.

Once I hear the faint click, I pull the handle and the small mirror I had in my locker shows my eyes were glowing bright orange with a bit of a red mixture. I blink a couple of times but the color remained the same.

 I blink a couple of times but the color remained the same

"No, no, no, no. Turn back." I whisper, harshly rubbing my eyes and look back to the mirror but see it stayed the same. This time, my hands burned bright blue again. "Oh my god, not now."

The shadow appeared behind me when I look back in the mirror. "Olivia..."

"I said leave me alone!" I abruptly turn around but see it was Allison with a shocked expression. "Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry." My eyes trail over to her blue knitted sweater with black hearts and a navy skirt with brown boots that practically left me dumbfounded. Wow. "I-I—"

"Hey, it's okay. Relax." She tries to assure by reaching for my hand but I quickly jerk it away.

"D-Don't touch me! My powers are getting out of control."

"They seem fine to me." She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and I look down to see my hands were perfectly normal. I turn back to the mirror to see that my eyes were back to hazel. "Olivia, what's going on?"