ⅩⅠⅩ

After the lunch bell rang, you walked up the steps at a normal pace, no one was sitting with you at lunch, all of your club leader friends were busy today.

Someone new sat where you usually sat, it was a boy, he had black hair and eyes, he looked lonely, everyone on the roof had their own people. 

You decided to meet someone, since you had ten boys who'd do anything for you, you did kinda need a break.

The closer you got, the more nervous you got, the black haired boy didn't look like he moved an inch.

Just feet away, his eyes meet with yours, he didn't show any emotions, just a blank stare.

"Hi, I'm Y/N Yamada, I saw you sitting by yourself, and I was wondering if I could sit with you?" You smile softly with your eyes closed.

"Sure, I guess.." He said without an emotion, you walked to the bench and sat next to him.

"What's name?"

"Ayato Aishi, I'm a second year.." Ayato's tone was dull, his facial expression never changed.

"I'm a first year!" You say smiling, he looks at you with a different expression, it was a shocked look.

"You made a different expression!" A cheerful voice comes out of you, he looks away, "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm kinda weird around new people."

"It's fine."

"Do you wanna hang out sometime?" You asked cheerfully, he gave a simple nod.

"When?"

"This Friday?" You smiled softly, he nodded his head, and he got up all of a sudden.

"I-It was nice meeting you.."

The lunch bell rings and the two of you go your separate ways, he looks back at you one last time, with a crazy look.

"It is you," Ayato's black eyes go insane, he holds his heart, as if it was shot into, "M-My one and only~"

tiem skip

You hurried to class, the bell rings as soon as you sit your seat, you then realize something.

You being the best friend you are, you see that Osano was not at school, his tunsdere personality wasn't in the room.

Mido's footsteps are nearby, making the classroom quiet down. The tall substitute teacher entered the class, making the girls go coo coo for Coco Puffs, well not all of them, as proved in the last few chapters, you aren't desperate, like some people..

The girls sighed softly, others had nose bleeds, the boys' faces just read 'help me' so, it was the least you could do.

"Mr. Rana, can we start the lesson.." You say in a bored tone, you put your chubby elbows on your desk, and you cute hands meet with your cheeks.

"Oh, right, anyways, as we were talking about before lunch, can anyone tell me the history of anime?"

Anime?

The best lesson was about to be heard, you put your full attention on Mido, the pervy substitute, but right now, he is god, teaching his students about anime.

"Now, let's go around the room, see if you know any animes." Mido started with the first row, most of the answers were Pokémon.

"Ms. Yamada, your anime?"

"My anime? That's easy!" You open your mouth and start to say various animes, "My Hero Academia, Brothers Conflict, Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tail, Diabolik Lovers, etc."

(i need to watch more anime, uwu)

The class looked at you with a little bit of worry, your lungs were hurting a little bit, not too bad.

"Oh, wow.." Mido says in shock, he coughed softly, "Well then, Ms. Yamada, I'd like to speak with you about some things after class."

Oh my fucking god, I didn't do shit, I need to watch
(Favorite Anime)— I mean do homework..

The lesson of anime was nice, a little break from the teal world, but the class was over and you had to stay behind to talk to Mido.

"Y/N, stay here please.." His voice low, he left the classroom door open, and you being you left the room.

"OWO!"

You walk down the halls, Mido was nice, but you kinda wanted to go home, you stopped at the first floor, the bottom of the stairs.

"You can't have my H/Cie!" A familiar voice calls out in the hallways, a teenage phase sigh was heard after that was said.

"Seriously, Mujo, Y/N isn't that stupid to fall for a school nurse, someone who likes fucking pink."

"I LIKE PINK!" You scream out, the conversation went silent and you heard shuffling, down the hall you see Mido and Mujo, "And I oop—" You say before running off, up the stairs you went, probably not the best option, there was an exit nearby.

"Fuck, I'm turning into a clueless anime heroine.." You say, talking to yourself, while running.

You bump into someone's chest, "Fuck—"

"Ms. Yamada, please don't use that type of language here at this school."

Your E/C's see a white student council uniform on, the formality is obviously, Megamo Fucking Saikou.

"I mean aw frick frack."

"Y/N, I need to talk to you.."

"Megamo, I need to go."

"No, you don't.."

Your chubby wrists are held in his hands and his face nearby, making you feel a little uncomfortable.

The student council president's other free hand brushes his fingers through her bootyful H/C hair, he sighs before putting his face in the nape of her neck.

"What the hell is going on?!"

—————

here we go, i PROMISE this weekend i will get another update out, i am SO SO SO SO SO SORRY for not updating this for about a month, SO.. we got one, i'm sorry of it felt like i abandoned mu chubby readers out there, but.. this weeked, two.. maybe three updates will be here, this is one of them.. uwu

love all a bunch, my smol beans.

— kaitlyn <3