Chapter 25 - Exposed

"You weren't just a star to me. You were my whole damn sky."

Alejandro's POV

"Yes, because you are my son. I know you very well." She stated.

"Unfortunately." I mumbled under my breath, but from her expression I guessed she heard it.

"Why did you take your anger out on Andrea? She didn't even know about...." She didn't finish her sentence and looked away.

I gave her a mocking smirk. "Yes? About what?" I asked sarcastically and gritted my teeth, giving her a disgusted look.

"Didn't you love her?" She asked, catching me off guard. "Did your anger blind your eyes this much?" She added in disbelief.

I cleared my throat, running my hand through my hair.

"Who said I loved her?" I asked arrogantly, trying to control my voice. "We just had fun." I added, giving her a sly smirk.

She smiled sadly as she opened her bag and pulled a photo out of her bag. Then she showed it to me. My eyes widened in shock as I looked at the photo. It was my photo with Andrea; I was holding her in my arms while we were kissing.

I gulped nervously and averted my gaze. I breathed deeply and approached her.

"Where did you find it?" I asked, frustrated and snatched the photo angrily.

"It was her, who you dated when you were at college and university. Your secret girlfriend. You were head over heels for her. How could it change this much that now you act so ruthlessly towards her?" She asked in disapproval.

"It changed when I saw you and her father fucking each other." I hissed bitterly as I ripped the photo into pieces, looking into her eyes, full of rage in my eyes and threw it to the floor.

She gave me a sad look and confessed. "I regret it, and I will regret it till death, but don't fill your heart with anger. Don't ruin your and her life. Andrea is innocent."

"Don't forget children pay a price for their parents' mistakes." I commented and stormed out without letting her say anything.

I got in my car and hit the steering wheel angrily, cursing under my breath. I started the car and drove away.

I was driving more than two hours, lost in my thoughts. I didn't know what to do anymore. I felt trapped, and my heart was arching. Every time I closed my eyes, Andrea's sad face appeared in front of me.

Fuck! I cursed under my breath and hit the steering wheel.

I parked my car in front of the mansion and got out of the car. I walked into the house and went to the living room. I poured a glass of whiskey for myself and walked towards the couch. I took a sip from my whiskey and picked up the pieces of the photo as I breathed deeply. I drank all my whiskey in a sip as I sat down on the couch and put the glass on the centre table. Then I placed the pieces of the photo on the centre table and started putting them together.

After I put them together, I called the maid and asked her to bring me scotch tape. A few minutes later, she brought the scotch tape and left. I taped the photo and looked at it sadly. I stroked Andrea's face in the photo with my fingertip as our memories together flashed in my mind one by one.

Andrea's POV

It had been two weeks since the video was leaked. However, the media fuss didn't disappear. There were different articles about us every day, but the comments under the articles were more awful than the articles. Most of the people called me whore, slut and other disrespectful words. They wrote that my father and I planned it to blackmail Alejandro. Even a few fake dolls in our company were talking about Alejandro and me. I heard their conversation last week; they told me that I wanted to seduce Alejandro and get married to him for his money. Since that day, I hadn't left my penthouse. I couldn't look people in their eyes. I felt ashamed.

"Andrea, please pull yourself together." Eva said, concerned as she approached me, holding a tray in her hands. "Come on, eat something. You will get ill." She added, worried.

"I don't want anything." I said as I pulled the cover over my head. My head was still pounding; I drank so much last night.

"Andrea! Please, don't make yourself suffer because of that jerk. He didn't worth it." She said in disapproval.

"Please, Eva. Leave me alone. I want to rest." I said, annoyed.

"Ok. I will leave, but if you need anything, call me." She declared.

When I got up, it was night. I stood up and went to the cabinet. I searched the drawers, but there was no alcohol here.

Damn it! Eva!

I frowned, annoyed. She probably threw all the alcoholic drinks. I ruffled my hair, thinking. I breathed deeply and went to my bedroom. I put on a black top and black denim jeans. I grabbed my clutch and left.

I parked my car in front of the nightclub and got out of the car. As soon as I walked into the nightclub, I approached the bar counter.

"A glass of vodka." I ordered the bartender.

He gave a smile as he put the glass in front of me on the counter. I took it and drank all of it in a sip. It burnt my throat. I grimaced and slammed the glass onto the counter.

"Again." I ordered.

He nodded and gave me another glass of vodka. I drank it again and ordered the bartender to give me some vodka again. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

When I turned around, I saw a man who was smiling at me. He was in middle thirties. He had jet-black hair and hazel eyes.

"Ms. Brandon, nice to see you again." He said huskily as he sat down beside me.

I raised my eyebrow at him and asked. "Do I know you?"

"Didn't you remember me? I am Andrew Smith. We met in a meeting." He informed and gave me a wide smile.

"Oh...Yes, I remembered. We had a charity project together." I said and took a sip from my vodka.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked and trailed his tongue over his lower lip, looking at me lustfully.