.XXI

ALLISON
Our lips touched, sending bolts throughout my body.
Warm hands are placed on my waist, and my own are situated around his neck, pulling him closer.
I don't want any of this to happen, but my consciousness is betraying me. Why am I pulling him closer when I am supposed to push him away? Why am I kissing him when I am supposed to insult him?
This can't be happening.
Luke is my first kiss.
A knock on the door made us break apart, catching our breaths and looking out for the door, as if anyone would barge in and see us doung something we shouldn't be doing.
I stood up without any hesitation and opened his bedroom door, going down the stairs to open the front door.
It's them.
"Goodmorning!" Aspen greeted, flashing me a happy grin as everyonr welcomed themselves into Luke's home. "Wait.. Why aren't you dressed yet?" She asked, pouting dramatically.
"I just woke up." I answered, supressing a smile. "Alright then. Let me help you get ready." She said, smiling as I nodded.
She pulled me upstairs to Luke's room, and she gasped as she opened the door.
I peeked my head in too, and I know why Aspen did gasp. "Holy, didn't know Luke got a nice, toned body." Aspen smirked, making me feel uncomfortable about the situation.
I just kissed Luke.
I feel so worried.
Worried that I can't take that back.
I can't take my first kiss back.
He just finished from the shower. Holy, my mind says, this is amazing. He is amazing.
But then I snapped back into reality and shook Aspen from her outside thoughts about seeing Luke shirtless and wet.
"I'm so sorry, Luke. I swear, I have a boyfriend." She laughed, which made Luke chuckle in return.
"Let's go." Aspen tugged on my arm as she dragged me to the bathroom. "You're seriously staying here inside the bathroom while I shower?" I asked, sounding pathetic as my head says.
Don't push everyone away just because you kissed Luke. It doesn't matter to him anyways. But to me, it matters a lot. A whole lot of crap more.
"Just go and shower. I'll be sitting here, playing stupid games on my phone." She smiled, as she sat down on a stool in front of the vanity, across the shower.
"Sure thing." I said, before stepping inside the shower. The water is warm as it is, no need to wait for the tenperature to get to the nicest level. I showered ahead, scrubbing my hair with men shampoo, which belongs to Luke.
I forgot to pick up my shampoo and soap from home, I just managed to grab my toothbrush. I don't grow hairs anyways, so I don't need to panic on where to find a freaking shave.
I turned the knob of the shower and draped the towel given to me around my body, shaking Aspen again from her thoughts sticked to the game she is currently playing.
"All good, now you're done." She grinned, and pulled me back to Luke's room, whete he isn't found in anymore. He probably went downstairs.
I locked the door and shuffled the clothes on my backpack, finding a plain shirt and jeans. And I placed a hoodie on top of that.
"What the actual hell, Allison?" Aspen said, sounding mad, angry, disgusted and disappointed at the same time.
"What's wrong?" I asked, and she looked at me like i'm a dumb piece of shit. "Seriously, Allison? You're wearing that?" Aspen asked, and I nodded. "It's rainy anyway." I said, looking down on my clothes to see if she's right. It seems right to me.
Wearing whoredrobe for a day is enough for me. "Are you serious? It's sunny outside for god's sake!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air dramatically. "You should wear this." She pointed out on my bag, and pulled out a pair of shorts and a shirt hanging on Luke's bed. "But that's Luke's shirt." I said, frowing at her. "That is not a problem, my love." She walked outside the door before I can even stop her.
"Asp-"
"Luke!" She screamed on top of her lungs, as I hid on the door to hear them. "I have to borrow this.... plain black shirt of yours!"
"Yeah, no problem." He said, and Aspen pushed the door open, causing me to stumble on the floor. "Here. Wear that, and go down with your things in five minutes. I'll be waiting." She grinned happily, and went for the door. I groaned and wore it instead, knowing Aspen's reaction towards fashion statements.
I changed into the clothes, which is Luke's large shirt. His shirt almost hangs away from my shoulder, making me put it back in place. Then I grabbed my backpack and headed outside. "You made it in three minutes!" Aspen screamed and clapped.
I forcefully smiled, and went to sit next to Calum on the loveseat. Aspen is standing on the counter, typing away on her phone. "Let's go." She smiled, and everyone went out the door. "I am so excited." Kacey smiled beside me, making me nod to her in return.
"You brought a campervan?" I said, as I stopped in my tracks.
"I just did. Actually I borrowed it from my dad. Doesn't matter anyway. So let's go." Aspen said, tugging on Calum's arm as we placed ourselves inside the campervan.
This is a whole lot of adventure.
👽👽👽👽👽👽