0.5

ALLISON

"Where are you going?"

I heard Riley shout from the counter. He's with Luke only, and I noticed he cleaned the floors by himself.

I smirked and looked at him, placing my left hand on my waist, my hand that is full with bracelets.

"I'm going somewhere. Why'd you ask? I never thought you actually cared about me." I pouted sarcastically, and he rolled his eyes.

"We're going to a party later at night. And what the hell even happened to you? You never use makeup. Because you accept you're ugly as is."

He spat back, and I saw Luke walking towards his side. "Good to know. I'm pissed of your face so, goodbye brother. " I waved my fingers at him, and he gave me a confused look. Luke had the same look, and it just made my smirk grow larger.

I drove to another house just around the block, parking my car and checking the time.

It's 7:00 p.m. Now, I left the house at 6:45. The sky is already dark, and I can hear the booming of music getting louder. I have a childhood friend that told me there's a party just here, and I guess this is also the place Riley and Luke are going to.

I went inside and went straight to the backyard, ignoring the stupid people around that tried to do something with me.

I sat on the swingset, crossing my legs despite the short dress I just cut from a Sunday formal dress, it looks ripped, but it's cool anyways, so I don't care.

I even found tall heels on my drawer, which was owned by Riley's ex girlfriend. She dresses whoredrobe, but she's sweet. Riley was happy that time, not until everything came out of control and I am now the prawn.

I texted my friend Aspen, and she replied just seconds after. I grabbed a drink from a guy that's supposed to be bringing drinks to people I guess, and I chugged everything.

"Allison!" I heard someone shout my name which made me turn my head and see my long time no see friend, Aspen.

"Long time, no see, Aspen! Where have you been for such a long time, my friend?"

I stood up and proceeded to hug her, and she laughed as she hugged me back.

"I'm from Las Vegas, Alli. " Aspen is in first year college, and she goes to a college in Las Vegas. She's a truly rich girl, and she can do anything she wants. They have a one week break, which is why she traveled back here in Australia.

"Let's go get drinks." She pulled me inside and I followed, where she brought me to the kitchen to get drinks.

"Hey, you're in junior year, you should get a boyfriend already." She laughed, and it just made my grin fade.

"What's wrong? You still like Luke, don't you?" She asked, and I shook my head. "I don't even know anymore. The things he'd been doing to me for the past years, they're too much." She handed me a cup instead, and I thankfully accepted it.

"Drink to forget all your problems, Allison. They'll just fade away if you try to." I nodded and smelled the drink, but I can't quite smell it.

"That's diet Coke, don't worry. They put out the real drinks at 9." I nodded and thanked her, before chugging in the Cola.

Minutes have passed and me and Aspen are still here, judginge people's outfits, looking at cute guys, joking around, or talking about our plans for the next few days.

"It's almost 9. We should go transfer there, near the pingpong table. That's the funnest part." She smirked, and pulled me away from the barstools.

We sat down on the empty couch provided beside the pinpong table, where a guy is preparing drinks by placing them on either side iof the table.

"Have you played this game before?" Aspen asked, and I shook my head. "Never. I don't wanna get really drunk, so. I don't." I know this gane includes a lot if alcohol, so i'm saving my life for future use.

I love my life

Except for the fact that I hate my life so damn much.

But i'm thankful i'm still alive and breathing.

"Hey, isn't that- your brother?" I shot up, and I saw Riley accompanied by Luke.

They're heading towards us, so I excused my self from Aspen. I stood up as quickly as I could and went to the kitchen, where there are only a few people and he won't probably see me.

I grabbed a couple of drinks, not thinking of what could happen. The noises of these teenagers screaming is adding up to the loud music.

"Hey." I turned around to see a guy, but I blinked my eyes repeatedly to clearly see who it is.

It's Christian Collins.

He's so perfect, as I say.

"You look so alone." He sat next to me as I nodded and he flashed me his heartwarming smile.

"You're pretty. But seeing you alone and looking depressed isn't really a good thing."

He just complimented me for god's sake.

"Thanks. You look handsome too." He grinned, and just that simple thing made my insides flutter.

We have been talking for hours, and it hasn't been long when his friends had grabbed him off the stool.

"See you again, Allison." He waved at me, before he went with his friends.

I stood up and checked the time, and I wasn't surprised to see that it's already 12:00 a.m. I felt sleepy, and intoxicated, and tipsy.

I went up the stairs to the rooms, and I leaned my body to the frame of one door when I can't carry my figure anymore.

"Okay. Jenna, calm down. We're not even together! You're so clingy , and you just tell everyone that we're together? I don't even like you for our damn sake!"

I heard someone yelling and shouting inside the room, despite the door seperating the voice and me.

I stood up and opened the door, almost tripping on my knees.

I heard the guy shuffle, and he threw his phone on the bed. I looked up, to see the guy I never wanted to see.

Luke.

"What-"

"Oh, nevermind, i'll just find another room. I'm sorry." I closed my eyes shut and tripped outside, opening each rooms just to discover that they're locked. I'm feeling utterly dizzy and weak, and I need someone to rescue me.

I accidentally vomited as soon as I stepped foot on the last door, just to discover that it's also locked.

I closed my eyes, before going down on my knees and closing my eyes shut.

Not before I felt arms wrap around me.

- Grease

_________

Damn you AUTOCORRECT

Please read

So Close But So Far Away

By @beinghemmotional

We're having a collab so check it out!

Tumblr : @hembrien