Frustrated - Jungkook

"AHHHHHhhhHHHHhhhHH!!!" he shouted

you and your 'fiance' are fighting. he's been acting weirdly the whole day, and now you know the reason why: He's Jealous.

" Jungkook! why are you acting like this? what is the reason??" you played inoccent, your plan is to make him voice it out to you

"Me?! What's MY problem?! It's YOU!" he shouted, again.

"hahahaha Don't tell me you're jelous because I'm hanging out with taehyung more than you.. mhmmm?" you said,with matching aegyo

"NO! ME BEING JELOUS IS'NT THE PROBLEM! IT'S YOU WHO IS TOO CLINGLY AND ALL!! YOU I AM THE JELOUS TYPE BUT YOU STILL KEPT DOING IT!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!! " then he turned his back on you.

you were about backhug him but he said cruel words that made you stop...

"You know what? maybe I should find another girl who would fucking understand me." he snapped

"hu-huh?"

"I SAID I SHOULD GO FIND ANOTHER GIRL TO REPLACE YOU."

Ouch.

"WELL GO! FIND THAT GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS THAT WOULD CARE FOR YOU!" with that you threw your engadement ring and started packing your clothes, you were hurt, really hurt.

"Where are you going?!"

"ANYWHERE AWAY FROM YOU! YOU KNOW I WAS JUST JOKING AROUND AND THEN THERE YOU ARE! YELLING AND PUTTING ALL OF YOUR FRUSTRATIONS ON ME! YOUR THE ONE WHO DOESN'T CARE! ASSHOLE!"

"Then GO! for all I care!"

"OH, AND HAVE FUN FINDING THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS!"

you took your car keys and walked out slamming the door shut. And drove off to who knows where at full speed

"HE WAS MY EVERYTHING BUT HE DIDN'T CARE!! JUNGKOOOOOK !!! I HATE YOU!!"

You shouted, not noticing the fast truck heading to your car..

"Ahhhhh!!" and your flipped backwards, your head hit the steering wheel..

"Jungkook...." was the last thing you said before everything went black.

(There will be a part TWO)