Regrets and What if's 3

It's been a year since that accident and you vaguely remember the things that happened. Kim Taehyung never spoke to you again since that argument you had after you woke up.

You can still remember hearing their conversation behind the closed door of your room. His voice spitting venom with each word he says, clearly, he still doesn't accept .that you cant remember anything.

"What the fuck? What the hell happened? How the fuck does she NOT remember a single thing about me? Heck, she even forgot my name!"

"Taehyung hyung, you shouldn't force her into remembering everything. After all, it was you who's the reason of what she is right now. Give her space, i dont know how the hell you are gonna do it but do it. I think you've hurt her too much and I think it's enough. I've witness how much you make her happy and breaking up with her must've killed her. You took away her happiness. You were her happiness, but you left."

Maybe it was because of that, or something, that made him leave you alone. He never visited you again, never called or contacted you. It was weird, really weird.

You vaguely remember but you still do, your parents, your childhood life. It was as if it was merly a movie you were watching but the recent times, those times everyone claims to be the times you were the happiest, seems like it never even happened.