I also have a really big hunch the same happened to Seonghwa. His family may have been killed by this fucker and part of the reason why he started this gang. He just swears up and down though that it's because him and Mingi was in the gang BAP, a few years back.

They both didn't appreciate this gang starting to dabble in sex trafficking so they left. Been running ever since because you just can't simply leave a gang. You have to die in the gang...kinda sworn your life to them. Another reason why it was so big for us that we finally just got BAP the other day, no more running away for Mingi and Seonghwa.

"I wanted to ask San about it," Seonghwa turned his attention to San. 'What happened last night?" We then all focused our attention on San.

"Why? It seems as though you have all the information you need. Weird because I didn't tell you anything yet." Come again San? We all look at one another and San becomes confused. "Uhh, the guy who called the shots yesterday when I was getting beat up, I saw his face clearly and you already have his picture up. Mans all the way to the right." Seonghwa scrunches up his face and shakes his whead. "You must have not seen him a good bit, because this man, from a trustworthy source had said he is in Korea...with Kim Woohyun."

The rest of us face towards Seonghwa. Waiting patiently for him to talk and explain what all of that means. Seonghwa takes in a huge breath and starts to talk, "I have an uncle actually. He is a cop going undercover as a member of Korean's Fallen Angels. I didn't know this was his job until I hit him up recently. I tell him everything and he gave me the name of his partner who was with him on the mission being undercover too, but had to fake his death so he can get out alive while he could. Bringing us to where his partner is hiding out. Here in Canada."

That's who I was thinking we could pay a visit and get information. Number one thing he told me is the only people calling the shots are Kim Woohyun and his son, Kim Myungsoo. My uncle is out there in Korea right now and have tabs that those two are in Korea." So the one on the right is the face I want to memorize. The one I went to the restaurant for and who tried to kill me. Good to know. The one who wanted me to send a message to San like I'm his lap dog.

"Doesn't seem like your uncle isn't as trustworthy as you thought," of course it was Mingi's smart mouth. "No. He was there for me when my mom was brutally murdered and the one who helped me get any kind of answers I needed! He was the one to help us get information on Super Junior so we can take them down. He just didn't tell me he was a cop or he was undercover."

I raise my eyebrows at all of this. So Seongwha is out here trusting the word of a man who basically lied to him for a really long time? "So is no one going to comment on the fact a fucking cop was helping us and could have clearly tried to come for us once they got everything out of you, Seonghwa?" Back at it again is Mingi, but he speaking facts. This time it being me asking just a simple question,"Yea. Um, how were you not aware of how he was getting all the details?" Giving all the side eye and everyone else nods, looking over to Seonghwa.

Seonghwa pulls out a chair and sits down, resting his face in his hands. Poor Hyung. He didn't know, but he is also the leader. He should have been more careful. He also didn't grow up in this type of environment. "Ok guys. Hyung didn't know. Don't get on him right now. Just allow him to speak and explain what our next step is. Especially you Mingi, if you don't stop, you're sleeping on the couch tonight. I trust hyung and so should you all. Give after everything he has done for us," Yunho had got up and went to Seonghwa. Sanding behind him and then leaning down to give him a hug. Seonghwa turned around and gave him a little smile and then turned back towards us.