"Don't fight in front of me, okay?" they both look at me just for a second then they looked at each other once again then scoffed air in annoyance.
Ino picked a flower, "I think, I'll bring him one red rose. It's the flower of love."

Sakura picked up a flower too, "Ha! how lame can you get!" then she showed the flower she picked, "Me, I'm gonna bring him a single daffodil," she smells the flower that she chose. "The noble flower that bravely endures the long months of winter then blossoms forth as the sign of spring," she said dramatically.

"What are you about to say all of this sudden?" asked Ino in a gritted teeth.

"I warned you that I'm not gonna lose to you!"

"I had the feeling of just wanting to keep Sasuke to myself if this goes on over and over," I muttered that I intentionally said it for I wanted them to hear it, but I'm also thankful that they didn't heard my talking about snatching Sasuke away because they are busy staring at each other and didn't want to loose.

"Whatever. So are you gonna pay now for that daffodil?" reminded Ino.

"Ohh, I should get two," then Sakura picked up one more daffodil.

"Two? Why? Are you trying to impress him?" asked Ino, more like a mock. Sakura smiled at her, "One for him and another for Lee."

Lee? You mean Rock Lee? He's in there too?
Why though? What happened to him?

When we went there before they could start the second part of the chunin exam, they all seem good and kicking. And just a few days, they are in the hospital.

Is the exam's that extreme?

What have I put myself into for my future?(◎ ◎)

Ino's face expression changed in a sympathetic way. "Ahh, Sakura? Speaking of Lee. Did you heard about the news about him?" she asked.

"Huh? What news is that?"

then the both of them whispering to each other I can't hear it cause its a whisper, okay?. But I don't know to myself. I think Ino said.

"His injuries were bad. Really bad. It means that he'll never..well..his days as a ninja, are over."

I think that was she said, I read it on her lips. 
well, how can I be so sure that it was right exactly she said, I didn't hear it!

"What happened to him?" I asked getting their attention. Ino blinked her eyes on me getting back her composure then smiled.

"Are you here to buy a flower too for your brother?" She asked, obviously she just wanted to change the topic.

Brother, huh. "No, I just tagged along," I answered.
"She was just hanging along with me." explained Sakura, overlapping on what I said.

"Well, maybe she's planning on buying flowers to," says Ino that is I thought just wanted to have costumers to buy for their flowers.

"Well, no. I've never thought about bringing flowers to him."

If I brought flowers for him, he might assume that I thought of him of dying or being dead.

And he might kill me if I did that (Q.Q)

I won't have this kind of thought if I don't know him and had no idea how mean he is.

I waited for them to finish their business then finally marched to the hospital, tailing them both behind.

As we we're walking, they stopped when they heard someone was shouted from the restaurant that they also peered through the window to check inside.